1. The Bible Book of Proverbs says:
“It is better to live alone in an attic than in a big house with a contentious woman.”
The point of marriage isn’t to endure it. There is no prize for making a miserable marriage last a long time. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership cemented by attraction, affection, respect and love that you enter into to make it easier for both of you get through life together. It’s like you become a team of horses, and you both help pull the wagon, and it’s easier with two than with one. But being yoked in a team with a partner that isn’t pulling is worse than having no partner at all. Sure, there are going to be some rough moments when you need to do more than your share to help your partner, but those are endurable because it’s mostly good, and the partner will return the favor when you need it because you’re a team.
2. Had a similar situation to the OP. Hung on for 13 years after the kid was born, and it was sheer misery. I, too, was the second husband.
One day I just decided I had enough, and told her to get out. Yeah, it cost a bundle, but it was worth it. Recently found out the “new, exciting man in her life” just dumped her as well.
Bottom line: some women are bound and determined to be and make things miserable. If you have one like that, the first thing you have to do is admit it, then ditch the bitch pronto.
BTW, what happened to her first husband ? Dollars to donuts she treated him the same way.
3. Some women pick fights for sport….OK, lots of women pick fights for sport. You don’t have to play.
4. You need to love yourself before you can love someone else.
5. My dad, on the day of my wedding, offered me this advice. It’s the only advice he’s ever offered me about women beyond “don’t marry an ugly one and don’t marry a dumb one, but above all, don’t marry an ugly, dumb one.”
“Son, you’re going to have kids and jobs and commitments and a ton of other things that are going to try and pull you apart. Every 3 or 4 months, no matter what, you guys should get away for a weekend. No phones, no computers, nothing – just you two.”
So we’ve been doing that. Sometimes, it’s us at a 4 star hotel. Sometimes, it’s us in a state park camping. But it’s always different and it’s always just us. No friends, no buddies, no phones, no nothing but two people sitting around shooting the shit.
It’s the most valuable bit of advice I’ve ever received from anyone.
6. Gottman wanted to know more about how the masters created that culture of love and intimacy, and how the disasters squashed it. In a follow-up study in 1990, he designed a lab on the University of Washington campus to look like a beautiful bed and breakfast retreat. He invited 130 newlywed couples to spend the day at this retreat and watched them as they did what couples normally do on vacation: cook, clean, listen to music, eat, chat, and hang out. And Gottman made a critical discovery in this study—one that gets at the heart of why some relationships thrive while others languish.
Throughout the day, partners would make requests for connection, what Gottman calls “bids.” For example, say that the husband is a bird enthusiast and notices a goldfinch fly across the yard. He might say to his wife, “Look at that beautiful bird outside!” He’s not just commenting on the bird here: he’s requesting a response from his wife—a sign of interest or support—hoping they’ll connect, however momentarily, over the bird.
The wife now has a choice. She can respond by either “turning toward” or “turning away” from her husband, as Gottman puts it. Though the bird-bid might seem minor and silly, it can actually reveal a lot about the health of the relationship. The husband thought the bird was important enough to bring it up in conversation and the question is whether his wife recognizes and respects that.
People who turned toward their partners in the study responded by engaging the bidder, showing interest and support in the bid. Those who didn’t—those who turned away—would not respond or respond minimally and continue doing whatever they were doing, like watching TV or reading the paper. Sometimes they would respond with overt hostility, saying something like, “Stop interrupting me, I’m reading.”
These bidding interactions had profound effects on marital well-being. Couples who had divorced after a six-year follow up had “turn-toward bids” 33 percent of the time. Only three in ten of their bids for emotional connection were met with intimacy. The couples who were still together after six years had “turn-toward bids” 87 percent of the time. Nine times out of ten, they were meeting their partner’s emotional needs.
7. You are not selfish for deciding to cut someone off. There comes a point when it is time to stop being unfair to yourself.
9. The relationship has run its course.
10. The marriage is over. The divorce is a business deal. Protect yourself. Those that “try to do the right thing” end up getting hosed in the divorce.
11. Cheaters are repeaters.
12. End the relationship if your partner has no compassion for your pain, justifies the betrayal, minimizes the significance of the infidelity or if she continues to lie or deceive you. She hasn’t changed, she just hides it better.
13. Determine what you need in order to feel confident that your spouse has not only ended the illicit relationship, but is actively working to rebuild the relationship with you. Then ask for it. If the cheater is not willing to give that to you, they don’t value the marriage enough to repair the damage.
14. Adultery is something that happened to you. It does not define you.
15. If there is not honest communication about other issues, there is not likely to be honest comunication about honesty in talking about the affairs.
16. Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care, but because they don’t.
17. No, you don’t “get along”. You simply acquiesce to her demands. That’s not getting along, that’s surrender.
18. It is ok to bail. It is ok to seek fulfillment. It is ok to find yourself and be yourself.
19. Do not fall in love with someone’s potential. Don’t fall in love with who you hope they will become, or because you see what a wonderful person they really are, even if they don’t believe it themselves. Do not hope they will change. Accept your partner for who they are right here and now or bail out.
20. Just because you love someone does not mean you are meant to be together.
21. Everyone I know who walked away without fighting has a happy life. All those who fought lived miserable for years. Lawyers are $200 an hour. Your shit ain’t worth fighting for.
22. Sometimes burning bridges isn’t a bad thing. It prevents you from going back to a place you should never have been in the first place.
23. A leopard does not change its spots.
24. Don’t shake the whore tree and expect a housewife to fall out.
25. Scorched earth policy when you are ready to divorce. Close ALL accounts in both your names. Get her off checking, savings, lines of credit, inform payroll so she can’t make any changes there either. Call credit card companies to inform them I will not be liable for any further charges.
26. Change all passwords from email to photobucket and everything in between.
27. Get a signed receipt from her for any money you give her. Keep all records of all money.
28. Don’t tolerate the lies, the ups and downs, the overall misery. Your sanity and happiness is worth more than that.
29. People don’t change. What you see is what you got.
30. Nothing sucks more than being alone INSIDE a relationship.
31. Lots of people control their mates or try to maintain power in a relationship by making the other party feel inadequate in some way. Don’t buy it.
32. There is only one reason why a woman accuses you of adultery without any actual evidence…guilt. If your woman accuses you of sleeping with someone else, it is because she’s been cheating on you and now she’s seeing evidence of her own behavior in everything you do.
33. The sooner you ditch your old baggage, the sooner you can realize your dreams.
34. A wise woman builds her home; but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands. – Proverbs 14:1
35. Secure people do not have a need to belittle anyone, especially those closest to them. They do not feel the need to dominate, and let other people know how stupid they are in comparison to themselves. Instead, they reaffirm with love, kindness, complimentary language and will build those around them up rather than tear them down.
36. Don’t tolerate the lies, the ups and downs, and the overall misery. Your sanity and happiness is worth much more. You have to take care of you. Absolutely have too.
37. Use a paralegal or a mediator to file the divorce. Can be done under $1,000.
38. Love is worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting for it.
39. Love doesn’t hurt. Lying, cheating, and screwing with people’s emotions hurts.
40. Once upon a time I was falling in love. Now I’m just falling apart.
41. Sociopaths have lifelong patterns of deceitfulness for personal gain. They lack remorse and empathy and are wizards at rationalizing away how they hurt and mistreat others. And she’s an expert.
42. People with a loser mentality have an uncanny ability to turn things around so that they are the victim.
43. In the loser mentality, fear, manipulation, dirty tricks, etc. always trump self belief or self trust.
44. People with a loser mentality say and do things to please or avoid trouble
45. People with a loser mentality hide who they really are . You always get the feeling “hmm… something isn’t right here!?!” (and you are right).
46. Good communication is the glue that holds a relationship together. Without communication there really is no relationship.
47. A real woman is secure and confident with herself, her femininity, and her place as a woman. No head games are necessary.
48. A rebound relationship is one that has the following:
*a person uses a new relationship to mend a broken heart
*a person becomes involved to prove to they are worthy of love and affection
*a person uses the new relationship to prove to the ex they have moved on
49. If she still talks fondly of her ex in present tense, you are being played.
50. How can you tell your partner is selfish?
* Talks only about themselves, what she likes, needs, and wants from the relationship. Your needs and desires don’t matter.
*Only relates to how things affect her personally and can’t relate to how life is interconnected.
*Doesn’t consider how her actions impact others or you.
*Wants you to listen, give emotional support and even worry about her, but never takes time to listen to how you feel.
*Only gives when she expects something in return and more often than not expects something more than she gave.
*Has an entitlement mentality
*Is quick to say “NO” when asked to give in any way. Always has a reason as to why they won’t give and it has to do with someone else’s fault.
*Unable to fulfill promises or commitments
*Thinks it is ok to manipulate and exploit others to achieve one’s own ends.
*She lacks empathy and makes no apologies for it.
51. The first step to freedom for yourself is to eliminate all the “Why” questions from your life. It happened or is happening. Period.
The second step is to decline the invitation to her drama. Step aside and choose the life YOU want because she does not want a life WITH you.
52. I am afraid the time required for her to come out of her stupidity and pride exceeds your lifespan. Move on.
53. One of the oldest pieces of relationship advice in the book is, “You and your partner should be best friends.” Most people look at that piece of advice in the positive: I should spend time with my partner like I do my best friend; I should communicate openly with my partner like I do with my best friend; I should have fun with my partner like I do with my best friend.
But people should also look at it in the negative: Would you tolerate your partner’s negative behaviors in your best friend?
Amazingly, when we ask ourselves this question honestly, in most unhealthy and codependent relationships, the answer is “no.”
54. Women are like monkeys. They won’t let go of one tree branch until they have hold of another. Always cheating and always on the lookout for your replacement. She is still looking for that next branch, and you should not believe otherwise.
55. No matter how gorgeous or alluring the girl is, you have to call it quits when a red flag goes up. As soon as it goes up.
56. Red flags
1. Chronic lateness. She is saying with her actions that she is not into the activity you are sharing.
2. Rudeness to waiters or anyone else in a service type job.
3. Scary divorce or break up stories. If the ex is the villain they aren’t emotionally grounded
4. A deep attachment to disturbing pets. If the pet comes first or is able to successfully interrupt that is a red flag.
5. When a woman tells you all her relationships end after a few months.
6. Demon children. Lack of discipline with the kids.
7. Money- if the woman expects to have a sugar daddy, someone to provide them a particular lifestyle instead of contributing to their own lifestyle or supporting it on their own.
8. Powerful emotions about her parents. Positive or negative. She has to please her parents and that means if parents don’t like you, you are gone. Daddy issues fall in this category too.
9. Bad sex. It will only get worse.
10. A slob. It only gets worse.
11. As she talks you pick up on a low hum of anger.
57. While most women are proficient in the art of manipulation, some of them have mastered the subtle intricacies of the art. Beware of such a woman. If you are with one, dump her and reclaim your life.
58. Emotional manipulators take no responsibility for their actions, because everything that they do gets twisted into what others have done to them. You can recognize an emotional manipulator when they try and establish intimacy with you by sharing things that make you feel sorry for them. (ie. playing the damsel in distress)
59. Eight reasons to move on
1. Only staying together for religious reasons
2. Your needs aren’t being met emotionally, sexually, or intellectually
3.You have lost respect for your partner
4.Your partner’s behavior is difficult or dangerous (drinking, gambling, drugs, running up debt)
5. No longer sexually attracted
6. You have a hard time forgiving. (You need to examine why you are having a hard time forgiving. It may be that you shouldn’t forgive them.)
7. You no longer have fun together.
8. Long term goals no longer match.
60. Five signs you are ready to start dating again
1. When you hear good or bad news you don’t immediately think of calling your ex
2. You are ok with being single
3. You have stability in your life
4. The thought of going on a date makes you feel hopeful and not fearful
5. You’re not concerned with who your ex might be dating.
61. Your time is limited. Don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
62. Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions.
63. For “emptiness” is really just another word for “freedom” and “opportunity”. An empty glass can be filled with anything. – The idea here is to not be afraid of emptiness or the emotional emptiness of a divorce. It means that the cup of my life is ready to be filled with something better.
64. There are three categories of lies.
There are white lies. Lies about birthday gifting, Santa Claus, telling someone they look great, etc. These are no big deal.
Then there is the second category. Some people may accidentally tell a stupid lie for some stupid thing for no real reason and with no real consequence. This is a warning sign. A red flag.
Then there is the third category of lies. People who lie about where they’ve been, who they’ve been with and what they’ve been doing. Lies about money, lies about addictions, etc. These are deal breakers. They are direct evidence of a low class, low quality person who will destroy you in a romantic relationship, guaranteed.
65. Where there is deception, there is no relationship.
66. Never push a loyal person to the point they no longer give a damn.
67. Nice guys finish last. Women respond to the asshole. They go for the bad boy. Be that guy and you will be drowning in women. It just won’t be the kind of women you want to be with the rest of your life. (There is a difference between a strong leader and an asshole. Most women don’t understand that though)
68. Don’t trust intensity and passion. Those things lead many good people down bad roads. They lead to quick marriages which don’t last or quick kids which they aren’t prepared to take care of as a couple. Relationships need passion, but it needs to be a low, slow burn instead of a roaring fire. A refreshing rain, not a tempestuous storm.
Roaring fires will blind you to things you would otherwise see.
69. Sometimes, one needs to make the decision to let go rather than to endlessly attempt to solve an intractable problem.
70. You know what every married guy says is the key to a happy marriage, “yes dear”. This means you can have a happy life as long as you give that soul-less demon known as a woman whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. If you don’t, she will go behind your back and get it from some other chump, if she is hot enough. Guys know this, that is why when they get laid off or fired and don’t have any money, they will eventually lose the wife too. Women stick just as long as they get what they want, or maybe five minutes longer. Then they start weighing their options. 80 percent or more divorces are initiated by women, fact. (I have also seen the number 65% a lot. Either way, women initiate divorce way more than men do)
71. When you love and care for someone you have a desire to please them. When things start to fall apart in a relationship, appreciation is one of the first things to go, and doing things to please the other goes out the window. That’s a giant warning sign.
72. Men and women are not equal. They are complimentary.
73. Rejection beats regret… every time!
74. 90 some percent of women work it the same way a dealer does, gets you hooked on a free sample, once they are your supplier they raise the price until they have everything. Hey, don’t sweat it, Goodwill always has nice stuff available. Once a co-dependent, which is just a nice word for parasite, kills the host, they always move on.
75. You are doing the right things, except picking the wrong women. In a relationship you should always be more focused on the other persons needs than your own, women aren’t there yet, someday maybe? There are a few, wait for one.
76. Truth ain’t really so hard to swallow, unless you are a liar in the first place.
77. If I give, give, give, and she gives, gives, gives, we both should be getting everything we want. There is no room or reason for “take”. Take ruins it.
This is how I’ve been handling LTR’s. Except, it’s me giving, her taking, and then waiting and staring at me with this “come on, I need more, gimme more!” look on her face.
78. Run like hell once you know there is no future, don’t look back or get sentimental, it is a trap.
79. Look around. Do you know any great couples?
From what I’ve observed, it’s the man that leads in those great relationships. He may not make the most money, and I’m not talking about an overbearing asshole.
But in the solid, happy couples I know, they are not lead by the woman. (I’ve seen those too……no thanks)
You’ve been asking your girlfriends what they want…what should I do? And you’ve tried to give as they’ve said. How did that work?
Time to change that. Ask a man in a successful relationship what he does. Do as he does, not as she does.
80. Men need to lead a relationship. We’re bombarded by how we are equal…but even most women prefer a man to be the lead. It’s biological.
How equipped are you to lead? To lead the kind of woman you hope to attract? When she appears, are you ready?
A good woman will follow a good lead….and compliment her man.
81. Here’s what you have to keep in mind: society does not teach nor reward women to give. It’s all about what you can do for them. It’s very rarely about what they can do for you. You are like a trailer hitch for her. She added you to her life so you could tow around her laziness and baggage. That’s reality. Don’t lie to yourself and say everything’s going to be ok and the next woman will be better. The odds overwhelmingly say otherwise. If you give of yourself, give of yourself and give of yourself, you’ll eventually get pretty sick of doing all the giving and none of the getting. Men are nothing but pack animals to many women today. I didn’t say “all”, nor did I say “most” but, the ones that aren’t that way, are probably in relationships. That means that what remains will overwhelmingly be the ones interested in hitching you to the plow of their life. Ignore this at your own peril.
82. I guess I didn’t realize what I was saying with my actions, but I had been telling her for years, “It’s all about YOU. You do what you want, and I pick up the pieces. You completely live for you, and I completely live for you. Why can’t you see this and change your ways?”
It is like hosting a party where I’m the only one cleaning up.
Guess I ignored allllllllll the red flags in hopes that “doing the best thing possible” would actually get me somewhere. It did. Got me walked on, used up, and told straight to my face, “I don’t appreciate you.” It’s one thing to suspect it, but damn, it hit hard hearing it straight from her mouth.
83. Nothing in the world is more expensive than a woman who is free for the weekend.
84. Proverbs 12:4 A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
85. What happens when you don’t set boundaries? You get walked on.
86. Get friendly with the word “NO”. Can you take care of this for me? NO!
87. Don’t be afraid to lose. Men get back up.
88. She talks him into moving into her house. She will slowly get rid of his belongings, take over his income, and he will be trapped and powerless in her web of lies. Move in, but don’t feel like you belong. The sex dries up. Your income supports the household. You have no say in what happens, because… IT’S NOT YOUR HOUSE!!
89. Don’t be Captain Save-a-hoe
90. Insist on 50/50 on all the bills.
91. Don’t let anyone siphon off your dignity.
92. Keep control of your money!!!
93. Women get old, Men get distinguished.
94. Happy wife, happy life? Wrong! Happy self = Happy life
95. In a relationship, each person should always be focused on the other person’s needs more than their own.
96. A woman doesn’t want to love out of obligation. She says she does. “If you do this, I will love you”. When in fact, by doing what she says, she is less likely to love.
97. A man’s success has a lot to do with the kind of woman he chooses to have in his life.
98. A cheating tramp is just not worth crying over.
99. What you allow is what will continue.
100. Don’t be a doormat!!
101. It helps if you are a little more picky about the women you establish relationships with in the first place.
102. There is an element of the physical to attraction and it sucks when your partner decides it no longer matters.
103. If you love someone set them free. If they come back, no one else could deal with them either. Why do you think she is trying so hard to come back? RUN!!!
104. Staying the course only makes sense if you are headed in a sensible direction. Because passion and persistence – while most often associated with success- are also ingredients of futility.
105. When the wrong people leave your life, the right things start happening.
106. Janet Jackson’s song, “What have you done for me lately?” is a little too true. They demand servitude, then reject you because you did what they asked.
107. I got to chatting with my dad about how I always end up the doormat in relationships and he knew the reason was because “You’re a softy, you try too hard to please your girlfriends and they end up milking it for all it’s worth”. He gave me the advice to stop finding these girls that KNOW they are beautiful. I’ve dated some incredibly hot girls. According to him, the real prize is the hot ones that don’t know they’re hot. Apparently, they take to TRP men a bit easier because they aren’t so egotistical and power hungry, they’ll let the man run the show and not fight much. I explained to him that now days almost any girl can be considered a “model” with a little makeup and the right hairstyle. Society has put a metric ton of pressure on women in the last 30 years to stay fit, be amazingly beautiful, and always look 21 years old. Essentially, finding that girl who hasn’t discovered she’s beautiful yet, is impractical. What’s a guy to do?
108. Shit Test- (also known as a fitness test) is when a woman will issue an obviously untrue statement (you don’t love me/care for me/think I’m pretty etc), and expect you to prove that you do in fact love/care/think she’s pretty. It is a manipulative ploy for validation.
109. Funny, I studied yacht design and boatbuilding many years ago. One of the designers, L. Francis Herreshoff, was a bit of a philosopher as well, writing in the 20’s and 30’s about simple yacht design. He would explain how it was better to have a simple and plain woman because she would be happy on your simple and plainly built boat, not like a ‘gasketed up floozy’ that would complain incessantly and cost you a fortune keeping up with her make up and beauty products. And besides, her high heels would put dimples in your new wooden deck. LOL. And this was from the 1930’s!!
110. Date, don’t target. I’ve said this before….have a mission. If you find through dating a girl that it really fits, pull her into your life. Don’t be pushed into hers.
The reality, the Red Pill for men is that we must lead. It may seem easier and more comfortable to just go along. It’s not. That’s the illusion. Unplug and set a path for your own life.
111. Game playing never results in a healthy relationship.
112. Girls want to have fun, laugh, and be wanted by a confident guy.
113. Don’t put up with bullshit for pussy. Ever!!
114. Don’t try to be something you think she wants you to be. Just be the most awesome version of yourself. Always.
115. Nice guys finish last.
116. These chicks say no. And you guys are wondering how to turn it around with them. Target fixation always leads to crashes.
It has little to do with any one woman. It’s a numbers game. Nine out of ten women will be a no go, for a million different valid reasons. All good and nothing personal. Let them go. Circumstances and timing dictate most of the outcomes for these nine. The important thing is to just keep whistling and trying, and learning that rejection is no big deal. In fact, it’s a must and builds your confidence if you do it right.
117. Just because someone desires you does not mean they value you.
118. As long as you are married to a poor money manager, you will be poor. Find someone who knows how to manage money. And time.
119. Don’t blame your behavior on someone else. You are 100% responsible for your own actions no matter how you feel or regardless of the situation.
120. So in effect I had been raised in a good and decent home with fine parents who taught me to be a nice guy and a gentleman. However, what was not communicated, mainly because my parents were older, is that being a nice guy in the sense of allowing myself to be manipulated is pretty easy with some girls of today. Since some of them have been sent to a self esteem camp since they were little and told that they can “have it all” (nobody can have it all) it installs an attitude of narcissism.
Long story short: I got burned one too many times. I still remember the night, the girl, and the bar where it happened. I had the dignity at the time to stand up, put money for my drink (only mine) on the table, quietly say excuse me, don my coat, and to her surprise, I simply walked out the door without a further word. On my way home I thought about what I was doing to be manipulated this way and concluded that the answer was in effect nothing about me, aside from passively allowing it to happen. I was setting the stage to be second place by not acting as if I deserved first. Well, no one should allow themselves to hope to be a consolation prize; that is what makes you a beta orbiter. I vowed from that moment forward to be a gentleman in my doings but to avoid being a pushover. If that wasn’t good enough then I didn’t need it. I saw immediate effects and put them into action. Not just with the opposite sex but generally, it’s almost like you walk taller once you seize your balls back and everybody recognizes it. It’s not about strutting around and preening and being arrogant; it’s just about pride.
121. No one should allow themselves to be a consolation prize. Taking her back after her flings didn’t work out, makes you one.
122. Endeavor to be a gentleman in all things. But remember that a gentleman has standards for his own behavior as well as those with whom he spends his time.
123. Respect your husband. – Notice how it doesn’t say “Respect your husband if he has earned it”. A man’s greatest need in this world is to be respected, and the person he desires that respect from the most is his wife. The trap that we’ve all been ensnared by is that they only deserve our respect when they earn it. Yes, we want our husbands to make decisions that will ultimately garner our respect, but the truth is that your husband is a human being. A human being who makes mistakes. This is the man that YOU have chosen to walk alongside you for the rest of your life, and to lead your family and he needs to be respected for that quality alone. Take it from me – when respect is given even when he doesn’t deserve it, it will motivate him to earn it. That doesn’t mean you pretend that his choices are good ones when they aren’t. Things like that still need to be communicated, but you can flesh out your differences WITH RESPECT. It makes all the difference in the world to him.
Guard your heart. – The grass is not greener on the other side. Do not believe the lie that with a slimmer figure, a higher salary, a faster car, or a bigger house, you will be a happier woman. The world is full of things and people that will serve as reminders that you don’t have the best of the best, but it’s simply not true. Live the life you’ve been blessed with, and BE THANKFUL. I get that we all have struggles, and there are even times when I would love 1,000 more square feet of house to live in, but square feet is not fulfilling – relationships are. Guard your heart from things and people that will try to convince you that your life or your husband is not good enough. There will always be bigger, faster, stronger, or shinier – but you’ll never be satisfied with more until you’re fulfilled with what you have now.
God, husband, kids…in that order. – I know this isn’t a popular philosophy, especially among mothers, but hear me out. It’s no secret that my faith is of utmost importance, so God comes first in my life no matter what. But regardless of your belief system, your husband should come before your kids. Now unless you’re married to someone who is abusive (in which case, I urge you to seek help beyond what my blog can give you), no man in his right mind would ask you to put your kids aside to serve his every need while neglecting them. That’s not what this means. When you board an airplane, the flight attendants are required to go over emergency preparedness prior to takeoff. When explaining the part about how to operate the oxygen mask, passengers are instructed to first put the mask on themselves before putting it on their small child. Is that because they think you are more important than your kids? Absolutely not. But you cannot effectively help your child if you can’t breathe yourself. The same holds true with marriage and parenting. You cannot effectively parent your children if your marriage is falling apart. Take it from me – I tried. There will also come a time when your kids will leave the house to pursue their dreams as adults. If you have not cultivated a lasting relationship with your spouse, you will have both empty nests and empty hearts.
Forgive. – No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. If you make forgiveness a habit – for everything from major mistakes to little annoyances (every day, I have to forgive my husband for leaving the wet towel on the bathroom counter ;)) – you will keep resentment from growing.
Over-communicate. – I used to have a bad habit of not speaking my feelings. I played the standard “You should know why I’m mad” game, and that’s just downright unfair. Men are not wired like women, and they DON’T always know that they’ve been insensitive. I’m still growing in this area, and there are often times when my husband has to pry something out of me, but I’m trying to remember that I need to just communicate how I feel.
Schedule a regular date night. – This one isn’t new, but it’s very important. Never stop dating your spouse. Even if you can’t afford dinner and a movie (which we seldom can), spending some regular one-on-one time with your spouse is essential. Don’t talk about bills, or schedules, or the kids. Frankie and I often daydream about our future, or plan our dream vacation. We connect emotionally and often learn something new about each other – even after four years.
Never say the “D Word”. – If you’re gonna say it, you better mean it. Plain and simple, threatening divorce is not fighting fair. I did this a lot in my previous marriages. I’m not proud of it, but I learned better. I was hurting deeply, and I wanted to hurt back, but it never helped me feel better.
Learn his love language. – Everyone has a love language. The way you perceive love is often different from the way your spouse perceives love. Does he like words of affirmation, or does he respond better when you give him gifts? Whatever his love language is – learn it and USE IT.
Never talk negatively about him. – I learned this lesson the hard way too. If you’re going through a difficult time in your marriage and you need advice, see a counselor. Family counseling is a great tool, but try to remember that your family members and friends are not the most objective people to give advice. The argument they are hearing is one-sided and they often build up negative feelings toward your spouse, which usually doesn’t subside once you and your husband have gotten past it. Protect his image with those that you’re close with and seek help from those that can actually be objective. News flash, ladies – your mother cannot be objective!
Choose to love. – There are times in a marriage that you may wake up and not feel in love anymore. Choose to love anyway. There are times when you may not be attracted to your husband anymore. Choose to love anyway. Marriage is a commitment. In sickness and health, in good times and in bad. Those vows are sacred. They don’t say “if you have bad times”. They say “in good times AND in bad”, implying that there WILL be bad times. It’s inevitable. So choose to love anyway. He’s worth it.
124. If a person doesn’t care about their hygiene and their own bodies, why would they care about you and your health.
125. Women with high interest level (IL) won’t confuse you. When a woman wants you she’ll find a way to be with you. If she’s fluctuating between being into you and then not, put her away for a while and spin other plates. If she sorts it out for herself and pursues you, then you are still playing in your frame and you maintain the value of your attention to her. It’s when you patiently while away your time wondering what the magic “formula” is that will bring her around. That’s when you lean over into her frame. You need her more than she needs you and she will dictate the terms of her attentions if you let her.
What most guys think are ‘mixed messages’ or confusing behavior coming from a woman is simply due to their inability (for whatever reason) to make an accurate interpretation of why she’s behaving in such a manner. Usually this boils down to a guy getting so wrapped up in a girl that he’d rather make concessions for her behavior than see it for what it really is. In other words, it’s far easier to call it ‘mixed messages’ or fall back on the old chestnut of how fickle and random women are, when in fact it’s simply a rationale to keep themselves on the hook, so to speak, because they lack any real, viable, options with other women in their lives. A woman that has a high interest level in a guy has no need (and less motivation) to engage in behaviors that would compromise her status with him. Women of all interest levels will test men, and men will pass or fail accordingly, but a test is more easily recognizable when you consider the context in which they’re delivered.
More often than not women tell the complete truth with their actions, they just communicate it in a fashion that men can’t or won’t understand. As a behaviorist, I’m a firm believer in the psychological principal that the only way to determine genuine motivation and/or intent is to observe the behavior of an individual. All one need do is compare behavior and the results of it to correlate intent. A woman will communicate vast wealths of information and truths to a man if he’s only willing to accept her behavior, not exclusively her words, as the benchmark. He must also understand that the truth she betrays in her behavior is often not what he wants to accept.
126. Something is missing. What’s causing relationships to falter at the rate they are? Something’s definitely lacking. Relationships thrive on communication. Our most intimate emotions are reserved for the person we love, so how is it acceptable never to show them? We’ve accepted so many unacceptable things — sitting at the dinner table with our phones out, arguing over text, publishing every minute of our lives on social media.
Do you know what trumps all that?
Society has accepted relationships in which we are being cheated on everyday.
When you think of cheating in the traditional sense, having sex with another person comes to mind. It’s an intimate situation in which the person you love is connecting with another while you are going about your life, loving and caring for said person.
Once you find out, all trust is lost. But think about the concept for a minute.
Webster’s Dictionary defines cheating as the deprivation of “something valuable by the use of deceit or fraud.”
Sure, sex is cheating, and maybe the most hurtful, but have you ever stopped to think that you’re being cheated out of your relationship everyday? Lack of communication, attention, passion, intimacy — even lack of love. Why are we OK with this, and all the communication shortcuts that have become so common?
This type of cheating brings damage much greater than that of any sexual affair. You’ve given your heart to someone, you love them with every bone in your body, but yet, you have to beg for their attention. You sit back and watch them post status updates about useless things or post pictures just so people can comment.
127. Just because it is the end of a relationship doesn’t mean it is the end of your life. What you feel is the end of your world is the beginning of an opportunity to find your happiness.
128. If she had any class she would have kept her marriage vows. If her children were important to her she would be a positive role model instead of one of manipulation and deceit. If she put her children through a lot of pain and drama so she can be “happy” with Chad Thundercock, she’s not worthy of being your wife or their mother. She only cared about herself then, and that hasn’t changed now.
129. Whether you are evaluating a potential life partner or you’re ordering bacon and eggs at Denny’s; what you see is what you get.
130. The more financial independence a woman has, the more it correlates to how unfaithful they will be.
131. Always trust your first gut instincts. If you feel in your heart and soul something is wrong, it usually is.
132. Love does not equal compatibility. Just because you fall in love with someone doesn’t necessarily mean they’re a good partner for you to be with over the long term. Love is an emotional process; compatibility is a logical process. And the two don’t bleed into one another very well.
133. Why do we tolerate behavior in our romantic relationships that we would never ever, ever tolerate in our friendships?
Imagine if your best friend moved in with you, trashed your place, refused to get a job or pay rent, demanded you cook dinner for them, and got angry and yelled at you any time you complained. That friendship would be over faster than Paris Hilton’s acting career.
134. Love does not solve your relationship problems. While love may make you feel better about your relationship problems, it doesn’t actually solve any of your relationship problems.
135. Love is not always worth sacrificing yourself. One of the defining characteristics of loving someone is that you are able to think outside of yourself and your own needs to help care for another person and their needs as well.
But the question that doesn’t get asked often enough is exactly what are you sacrificing, and is it worth it?
In loving relationships, it’s normal for both people to occasionally sacrifice their own desires, their own needs, and their own time for one another. I would argue that this is normal and healthy and a big part of what makes a relationship so great.
But when it comes to sacrificing one’s self-respect, one’s dignity, one’s physical body, one’s ambitions and life purpose, just to be with someone, then that same love becomes problematic. A loving relationship is supposed to supplement our individual identity, not damage it or replace it. If we find ourselves in situations where we’re tolerating disrespectful or abusive behavior, then that’s essentially what we’re doing: we’re allowing our love to consume us and negate us, and if we’re not careful, it will leave us as a shell of the person we once were.
136. Remember this: The only way you can fully enjoy the love in your life is to choose to make something else more important in your life than love.
You can fall in love with a wide variety of people throughout the course of your life. You can fall in love with people who are good for you and people who are bad for you. You can fall in love in healthy ways and unhealthy ways. You can fall in love when you’re young and when you’re old. Love is not unique. Love is not special. Love is not scarce.
But your self-respect is. So is your dignity. So is your ability to trust. There can potentially be many loves throughout your life, but once you lose your self-respect, your dignity or your ability to trust, they are very hard to get back.
137. The best place in the world is not only in the arms of someone who will hold you at your best, but will also pick you up and hold you tight at your weakest moment.
138. The following is a set of questions for you to consider — and suggestions about how you could find a greater sense of happiness, contentment and peace of mind:
When we focus on what we have, on what we’re grateful or appreciative of in our lives, we’re happier. When we focus on what we don’t have, we’re not. The choice, then, seems obvious: to put our attention on what we have, what we feel gratitude about and what we’re striving for, and to cease focusing on the hurts, the failures and the various bummers that we occasionally experience.
What’s good about your life right now? In which ways are you actually living the dream?
What makes you joyous? Think long and hard on this question. Your answers may not be what you think they are.
How could you add more fun to your life? Could you define what things are fun for you?
What new things might you add to your life that would be interesting and challenging?
Are you doing anything to be self-destructive — or are you sabotaging any of your long-range goals? Are you frittering away too much of your time? If so, what would assist you in changing these behaviors? If you don’t change these dynamics, you will have regrets about this later on.
What gives you a sense of purpose — personally and professionally? Finding purpose in what you’re doing is one of the keys to feeling content with your life. To find a greater sense of purpose, make a list of everything you would like to accomplish or experience before you die, and then create a plan for how to make those goals come true.
What gives you a feeling of thankfulness and gratitude? What people, achievements, experiences, relationships or events are you the most appreciative of or grateful for?”
139. Any relationship, (partner, family, friend) that puts you in a situation of guilt is unhealthy. Chances are it’s the main contributor to your depression. Your family does not live your life. You do. My family gets zero say in my decisions, although I may take their perspective into account. I’ve made it easy for everyone by telling them very little about what’s going on in my life, which means we have pleasant conversations. It’s worth remembering that happiness is directly related to new experiences, being grateful, and having a strong social and support network. Having a sense of place in this world matters a lot.
140. If it is a case of an abusive relationship, you should value yourself enough to get out.
141. There are people who the more you do for them, the less they will do for themselves.
142. There is no cure for insecurity.
143. People do not belong to each other, they belong with each other. She can only ‘allow or disallow’ you to do things if you give her that power over you. You are not her property to direct, you are her partner.
Where is the love? Where is the “I want you to be the happiest, healthiest you that you can be” commitment from your best friend, your life partner? All I see here is her reassuring herself that you love her by your doing what she says you should be doing with your life.
144. Money can’t buy you happiness, but a good lawyer can make her miserable! 🙂
145. Is there a possibility that your wife is suffering from depression or heaven forbid having an affair? When it seems that she is attempting to start a fight at every step with you… My Ex did that because she was schtuping her boss or co-worker or something..and she was trying to push me away, but make it my fault.
146. One of the common human mistakes is to think that all change will be negative; think of all the things in your life that have changed for the better, all the things that came out right…it just might turn out better than your wildest dreams.
147. Smother Love- She feels you two should want to do EVERYTHING together.
148. The best thing you can do for yourself is date a variety of women. Don’t spend too much time focused on one at a time. We tend to overlook glaring faults in the women that give us what we want…companionship.
149. “There’s a habit of mind that the masters have,” Gottman explained in an interview, “which is this: they are scanning social environment for things they can appreciate and say thank you for. They are building this culture of respect and appreciation very purposefully. Disasters are scanning the social environment for partners’ mistakes.”
“It’s not just scanning environment,” chimed in Julie Gottman. “It’s scanning the partner for what the partner is doing right or scanning him for what he’s doing wrong and criticizing versus respecting him and expressing appreciation.”
Contempt, they have found, is the number one factor that tears couples apart. People who are focused on criticizing their partners miss a whopping 50 percent of positive things their partners are doing and they see negativity when it’s not there.
People who give their partner the cold shoulder — deliberately ignoring the partner or responding minimally — damage the relationship by making their partner feel worthless and invisible, as if they’re not there, not valued. And people who treat their partners with contempt and criticize them not only kill the love in the relationship, but they also kill their partner’s ability to fight off viruses and cancers. Being mean is the death knell of relationships.
Kindness, on the other hand, glues couples together. Research independent from theirs has shown that kindness (along with emotional stability) is the most important predictor of satisfaction and stability in a marriage. Kindness makes each partner feel cared for, understood, and validated—feel loved. “My bounty is as boundless as the sea,” says Shakespeare’s Juliet. “My love as deep; the more I give to thee, / The more I have, for both are infinite.” That’s how kindness works too: there’s a great deal of evidence showing the more someone receives or witnesses kindness, the more they will be kind themselves, which leads to upward spirals of love and generosity in a relationship.
There are two ways to think about kindness. You can think about it as a fixed trait: either you have it or you don’t. Or you could think of kindness as a muscle. In some people, that muscle is naturally stronger than in others, but it can grow stronger in everyone with exercise. Masters tend to think about kindness as a muscle. They know that they have to exercise it to keep it in shape. They know, in other words, that a good relationship requires sustained hard work.
“If your partner expresses a need,” explained Julie Gottman, “and you are tired, stressed, or distracted, then the generous spirit comes in when a partner makes a bid, and you still turn toward your partner.”
In that moment, the easy response may be to turn away from your partner and focus on your iPad or your book or the television, to mumble “Uh huh” and move on with your life, but neglecting small moments of emotional connection will slowly wear away at your relationship. Neglect creates distance between partners and breeds resentment in the one who is being ignored.
The hardest time to practice kindness is, of course, during a fight—but this is also the most important time to be kind. Letting contempt and aggression spiral out of control during a conflict can inflict irrevocable damage on a relationship.
“Kindness doesn’t mean that we don’t express our anger,” Julie Gottman explained, “but the kindness informs how we choose to express the anger. You can throw spears at your partner. Or you can explain why you’re hurt and angry, and that’s the kinder path.”
John Gottman elaborated on those spears: “Disasters will say things differently in a fight. Disasters will say ‘You’re late. What’s wrong with you? You’re just like your mom.’ Masters will say ‘I feel bad for picking on you about your lateness, and I know it’s not your fault, but it’s really annoying that you’re late again.’”
For the hundreds of thousands of couples getting married each June — and for the millions of couples currently together, married or not — the lesson from the research is clear: If you want to have a stable, healthy relationship, exercise kindness early and often.
When people think about practicing kindness, they often think about small acts of generosity, like buying each other little gifts or giving one another back rubs every now and then. While those are great examples of generosity, kindness can also be built into the very backbone of a relationship through the way partners interact with each other on a day-to-day basis, whether or not there are back rubs and chocolates involved.
One way to practice kindness is by being generous about your partner’s intentions. From the research of the Gottmans, we know that disasters see negativity in their relationship even when it is not there. An angry wife may assume, for example, that when her husband left the toilet seat up, he was deliberately trying to annoy her. But he may have just absent-mindedly forgotten to put the seat down.
Or say a wife is running late to dinner (again), and the husband assumes that she doesn’t value him enough to show up to their date on time after he took the trouble to make a reservation and leave work early so that they could spend a romantic evening together. But it turns out that the wife was running late because she stopped by a store to pick him up a gift for their special night out.
Imagine her joining him for dinner, excited to deliver her gift, only to realize that he’s in a sour mood because he misinterpreted what was motivating her behavior. The ability to interpret your partner’s actions and intentions charitably can soften the sharp edge of conflict.
“Even in relationships where people are frustrated, it’s almost always the case that there are positive things going on and people trying to do the right thing,” psychologist Ty Tashiro told me. “A lot of times, a partner is trying to do the right thing even if it’s executed poorly. So appreciate the intent.”
Another powerful kindness strategy revolves around shared joy. One of the telltale signs of the disaster couples Gottman studied was their inability to connect over each other’s good news. When one person in the relationship shared the good news of, say, a promotion at work with excitement, the other would respond with wooden disinterest by checking his watch or shutting the conversation down with a comment like, “That’s nice.”
We’ve all heard that partners should be there for each other when the going gets rough. But research shows that being there for each other when things go right is actually more important for relationship quality. How someone responds to a partner’s good news can have dramatic consequences for the relationship.
In one study from 2006, psychological researcher Shelly Gable and her colleagues brought young adult couples into the lab to discuss recent positive events from their lives. They psychologists wanted to know how partners would respond to each other’s good news. They found that, in general, couples responded to each other’s good news in four different ways that they called: passive destructive, active destructive, passive constructive, and active constructive.
Let’s say that one partner had recently received the excellent news that she got into medical school. She would say something like “I got into my top choice med school!”
If her partner responded in a passive destructive manner, he would ignore the event. For example, he might say something like: “You wouldn’t believe the great news I got yesterday! I won a free t-shirt!”
If her partner responded in a passive constructive way, he would acknowledge the good news, but in a half-hearted, understated way. A typical passive constructive response is saying “That’s great, babe” as he texts his buddy on his phone.
In the third kind of response, active destructive, the partner would diminish the good news his partner just got: “Are you sure you can handle all the studying? And what about the cost? Med school is so expensive!”
Finally, there’s active constructive responding. If her partner responded in this way, he stopped what he was doing and engaged wholeheartedly with her: “That’s great! Congratulations! When did you find out? Did they call you? What classes will you take first semester?”
Among the four response styles, active constructive responding is the kindest. While the other response styles are joy-killers, active constructive responding allows the partner to savor her joy and gives the couple an opportunity to bond over the good news. In the parlance of the Gottmans, active constructive responding is a way of “turning toward” your partners bid (sharing the good news) rather than “turning away” from it.
Active constructive responding is critical for healthy relationships. In the 2006 study, Gable and her colleagues followed up with the couples two months later to see if they were still together. The psychologists found that the only difference between the couples who were together and those who broke up was active constructive responding. Those who showed genuine interest in their partner’s joys were more likely to be together. In an earlier study, Gable found that active constructive responding was also associated with higher relationship quality and more intimacy between partners.
There are many reasons why relationships fail, but if you look at what drives the deterioration of many relationships, it’s often a breakdown of kindness. As the normal stresses of a life together pile up—with children, career, friend, in-laws, and other distractions crowding out the time for romance and intimacy—couples may put less effort into their relationship and let the petty grievances they hold against one another tear them apart.
In most marriages, levels of satisfaction drop dramatically within the first few years together. But among couples who not only endure, but live happily together for years and years, the spirit of kindness and generosity guides them forward.
150. It’s unfortunate that most women are and/or become GIMME GIMME GIMME’s. Guys like me, and I’d venture to say, most other clueless “nice guys” will give ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to satisfy their women, and be left wondering what happened when she bails because it’s still not enough. This is where I find some peace of mind in TRP.
151. Sometimes removing certain people from your life makes room for better people.
152. To thine own self be true. (I have always looked at this quote as a selfish one. Now that I have been used and abused… this quote takes on a whole new meaning)
153. I’d have kicked her to the curb at the first $2,000 of debt unless it was for something pretty darned necessary. $15,000 ??? Not happening. If you stay in that situation you deserve what you get. (Advice to a guy who let his girlfriend put him $15,000 in debt.) If she’s had money issues in the past, she will always have them in her future.
154. Dump the harpy now… Get out with your nuts and sanity.
155. Your time is your life. If a woman doesn’t respect your time, she is devaluing your most valuable resource.
156. Your sole purpose for existence isn’t to make a woman’s life easier at your own expense. Do NOT become a slave so that a woman can live a life of luxury.
157. In realistic terms, if you are a high quality man, you have more to offer than any woman has to offer you. You offer good sex. You offer good times. You’re probably not expecting a woman to maintain you. You will over time, spend much more on her than she does on you.
158. Most women are excessively self-centered and lack empathy when it comes to their romantic relationships.
This self-centeredness and sense of entitlement is reserved ONLY for the man in her life, no matter how much she claims to “love” him. If a stranger does the smallest kindness for her, she will appreciate it more than the constant kindnesses and sacrifices of her lover. Even if she’s madly in love with him and he’s a dominant man, her mind is poisoned by a sense of entitlement and a lack of empathy. She may desire you. She may be crazy about you. She may even believe she loves you. And at the same time she will feel entitled instead of appreciative of your good deeds.
159. No matter how selfless and how many sacrifices she makes for her kids or for other people, her sense of entitlement is CONTEXT RELATED. Meaning she believes she must make sacrifices for her kids. She also does NOT believe the average person owes her anything. But she DOES believe that men that are interested in her sexually (even if she’s not interested in them) OWE her something. She also believes that a man SHE’S in love with OWES her something. That he’s SUPPOSED to do certain things and this creates an entitlement mentality. She doesn’t perceive it as him doing a kindness for her, but as him giving her something he OWES.
160. Eliminate all the unpleasant things/obstacles in my life – It can even be by starting small: a squeaky clean room and car, make it a point to always look your best, etc. As an Alpha, you have no other choice but to look and feel good. Always.
161. Women are NEVER attracted to WUSSIES.
“Overly nice” = “Wussy”
162. Common female tactics when she is in danger of being held accountable are:
a) Appeal for support
b) Blame the male
c) Cause a scene
163. One more reason she may not be responding to you. She doesn’t feel you are her equal. If she is making all the decisions in the home then she has too much power. If you are just eating, sleeping, and doing the maintenance chores that usually fall to the man, that’s not enough. Does she feel the power of your male presence in the home? (Written by a woman)
164. Deadness in relationships comes of protecting your wounds, instead of pursuing your desires.
165. You’ll never get the truth, ever. Women will only tell you as much as you already know. So don’t hold your breath that whatever she admits to is all there is. If you don’t already know it through clandestine measures, such as voice activated recorder, phone records, keylogger, then she’ll never admit to it. And she’ll only admit that stuff once she knows that you know. Never reveal your source. (This is called “trickle truth” as in the truth slowly trickles out instead of her being candid about her affairs up front)
166. The “Here’s the Deal” conversation. It goes something like this (ask me how I know, I’ve done this-in a calm, cool, collected, not pissed off flying all to shit manner)
Man: I will not tolerate living in a relationship with a, b, and c (insert your personal relationship dynamics here)
I am going to be in a relationship with x, y, and z (insert your desired state here)
If you are unable to 100% participate in this relationship with x, y, and z, then I am not going to continue wasting my time and life in this relationship. I will find someone who IS.
Now, either you’re in or you’re out, and it doesn’t make any difference to me which one it is, but I’m not going to tolerate this lame, secret screwing around any longer. If you’re in, then you better start acting like you’re in. And that will necessitate you giving me 100% access to your cell phone, e-mail, facebook, and cutting off ties to whomever you’ve been fucking or messing around with 100%. If you’re not willing to do that, then get out and NEVER speak to me again. Period. IN or OUT, but not both. Decide NOW or I’m done. Period.
This is how you get your self-respect back and EARN the respect of your spouse. If she balks, then kick that bitch to the curb without hesitation because she’s already done.
THIS is how you take control of YOUR life without being a doormat. DO IT…NOW!!!
167. I had to address attitude with my wife big time, when you feel like you beg for sex then you need to stop and say not worth it.
I am very frank and to the point with my wife, I don’t want to have sex where I feel that I should leave her money on the dresser when I leave.
Its degrading to you as her husband to feel like you are making her walk the last mile when she should want sex with you.
You have to change those dynamics.
168. When your wife revises history (which is a great tool for a woman ) then say, “well I saw it different and I was there too”. Again, no debate.
169. Cheaters always complain about not wanting to be controlled as the reason for the breakup, while forgetting that marriage is all about both parties agreeing to be controlled by your wedding vows, which is all that you are asking her to follow.
170. QUIT the lectures or preaching. It will only be despised or ignored. Speak ONLY of choices and consequences. Let her be an adult. So if she chooses to want her freedom, show her the door…do not hold her back. If she chooses the marriage, then great. Again, you are not her parent. You have responsibilities. She has responsibilities. You have responsibilities to each other.
171. Bad “duty” sex is often a sign of a physical affair.
172. “To Have and to Hold” should not be strictly interpreted to apply ONLY to my paycheck and my wallet.
173. Take your balls back from her….she does not own them.
You are a man….time to act like one.
174. When we first got married we had the “7 day rule”. If we didn’t bring something up within 7 days of it happening then we couldn’t bring it up during an argument. Now I have the “7 minute rule”. I give her about 7 minutes to nag at me about whatever she thinks I did wrong before I go work on something using power tools in the workshop or I start turning up the volume on the tv to drown her out.
175. …once you properly incorporate a Red Pill frame encompassing a positive masculinity into your personal life, once your wife adjusts and you accept your leadership the issue of intimacy solves itself. Sexual intimacy is, of course, the stated goal of the Red Pill husband, but the need for emotional intimacy – the desire to be understood and to gain insight through understanding another – is the unstated bonus feature.
Intimacy is about trust and revelation. Once you work out the RP SOPs in your marriage, and you stop focusing so much on when/how/why you have sex with your wife, something kinda magical happens: once she invests her trust in you and expresses her confidence in you as a leader (and a man worthy of following) your union has the strong potential to grow. Once you can communicate a complex and sophisticated emotional statement in a masculine, positive, but still comprehensible way, without worrying about your wife misunderstanding/misconstruing your emotional stance, it’s amazing just how robust your emotionally intimate life can become.
Good Red Pill marriages are complementary partnerships where the only equality lies in the commitment both have made to protecting and nurturing the equilibrium of the relationship. As feminine emotional responses wax and wain, a RP husband holds steady as a rock and provides stability.
But a good RP wife understands her husbands vulnerabilities and does not try to exploit them as weaknesses because the trust he’s invested in her to protect his secrets she considers an honor and a privilege, not a chore and responsibility. You cannot force a woman to make that leap, she has to feel secure and enthusiastic enough about the health of the relationship to make that promise to herself. And once she has seen her husband’s vulnerability, she must understand that such things add to his depth and strength, not detract from them . . . but only with her nurturing support.
At a meta level RP marriages combine the best elements of idealistic chivalry and the dispensing of feminine caritas to the mutual benefit of the marriage. But like so many dualities, in practice the two are closely intertwined, with the essential element of the one being present in the other.
RP wives grow to feel a responsibility for protecting her husband’s emotional vulnerabilities and giving him the emotional validation he desires in order to feel fully empowered as a man the same way that a good RP husband defends and protects his wife’s life, happiness, and position in society, in addition to providing his emotional support and stability. Once you understand that, and grow to trust your spouse enough, true intimacy begins to flow far more freely between you, without judgement or suspicion.
It’s a more advanced stage of Married Game. It usually only evolves when the issue of Dread is essentially behind you, and both parties have a better understanding of their biologically-determined gender-based roles
176. I believe in trust but verify.
A lot of all this discussion and the battle of the sexes that has never been won in all these years, is trust. It all gets down to whether you can trust or be trusted. Everybody has a certain level of reliability, if you will. A sense of justice. It’s just stronger in some than others. It could also be called character, or wisdom or righteousness. All descriptions of emotional honesty.
177. I’ve found it much easier to just put messed up people out of my life than to have them cause me endless stress, family included. And trust me, I have some messed up family.
178. Never believe what a woman says, believe what she does. ESPECIALLY YOUR EX.
179. Women have Girlfriends and Boyfriends. If you’re not fucking her, you’re her Girlfriend.
180. Quote I saw that describes women well; “Oh, I’m not sexy because I don’t lift? I bet I’m sexy when I lift my wallet to buy all that shit you wanted.”
181. Every time you feel yourself being pulled into someone else’s nonsense repeat these words; “Not my circus, not my monkeys”.
182. What you allow is what will continue.
183. The goal of game for women is quite different than game for men. As all of you are painfully aware, most women don’t need game to have sex. Particularly the cute ones. The goal of female game is to get you on a hook… to have a backup plan in case the one she’s really chasing gets away. Or have someone on her arm on Saturday night until the real one comes along. Or just the satisfaction of knowing you would kill for her. A good female game player can smell a beta orbiter or white knight a mile away and won’t hesitate to take advantage. That explains why she “fell hard and fast” for you.
Some women cannot be alone. They are convinced that they have to have a man around to give their lives meaning, stability, and usually money. It does not occur to them that they could be an independent, self reliant person. Sometimes these women make great wives as they are often happy to let the man take the lead. More often than not it seems these types of women resort instead to manipulating their way into the situation they want to be in. That includes playing a nice guy to make sure she has a fallback plan. I doubt she even realizes how callous her behavior is. Just looking out for number one.
184. When a wife tries to train a man to not want her sexually, she will surely succeed. She will also succeed in training him to want someone else.
185. “We were taught men and women are equals. Obviously that’s not true. We’re sold the idea of equal partnership. Again, lies. We were told by women that women like/appreciate vulnerable, sensitive men. More lies.”
But, you see, according to the feminists and traditionals among us, you were supposed to figure all this out on your own. You are to blame for your own bad outcomes because you didn’t figure out that everyone was lying to you. You were supposed to read books, watch movies, and observe the social dynamics of the top dogs and the hot girls; and from that, you were supposed to figure it out.
You should have figured out what the girls liked. You should have divined it in spite of everyone telling you that what you were seeing wasn’t really what you were seeing.
You should have told your parents, your pastor, your teachers, and everyone else around you that they were full of it, and defied them openly. I know they told you things, but you shouldn’t have listened to them, despite the fact that they told you that they were the ONLY people you should listen to. You should have known they were committing parental and educational malpractice.
So it’s all YOUR fault, young man.
Man up and marry her. And yes, she will prove unable and unwilling to comfort you when the storms of life rain down on you (as they do with every man and in every marriage), without losing attraction for you.
186. There will never be external peace until there is internal peace. Figure out what you are and who you are.
187. Advice from a friend’s father when I was in college, “Women marry the man they want to spend their life with; men marry the woman they don’t want to live without.” My experience is that you should never be in a relationship where something needs to be fixed. Only a few questions need to be answered to identify a keeper then tag and bag ASAP before somebody else gets her:
(1). Does she make you a better, happier person by being in your life?
(2) Do you make her a better, happier person by being in her life?
(3). Do you spend your time trying to make her feel loved and valued, AND does she spend her time trying to make you feel loved and valued? This is the only competition that you should have.
The answer to all three of these questions should be a resounding “YES!”, if not move on quickly. You don’t need to fix her or change for her. There may be nothing wrong with either of you, but that you are wrong for each other.
188. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.” Keep that in mind, not only with this relationship but everyone. YOUR EX HAS ALREADY SHOWN YOU WHO SHE IS. SHE HASN’T CHANGED!
189. Your current partner is not going to magically change for the better. You need to decide whether you want to live like this for the rest of your relationship and if so just keep doing what you are doing. If you decide you do not want to continue to live like this, then you need to move on ASAP. No getting to it next month, do it now or you are only lying to yourself which isn’t healthy.
190. On a positive note, you’re 38 and your soon to be ex-wife is 50. I don’t care how good looking she is for 50, she’s still 50. 38 for a man is still fairly young. You could easily be dating 30 year olds. You need to get rid of that horrible case of oneitis you have and realize there are many great women out that will treat you well and aren’t on the downhill side to AARP membership.
191. Women caught cheating are good liars and manipulators. They will not divulge any more information than what they think you already know. You have to gather evidence because she won’t confess it all.
192. Who says we can’t be with someone and at the same time do whatever we want?
193. Never stick your dick in crazy.
194. Men and women love differently. Men are idealistic, while women are opportunistic.
195. Do you know why divorce is so expensive? Because it is worth it!!!
196. Someone causing you to self-doubt is one of the primary signs they’re an abuser.
197. A good partner balances strength and alpha behavior with gentleness and caring. You can pick up almost any woman with a good dose of alpha behavior. To keep her, you actually have to treat her with dignity, respect, and affection.
Addendum: the type of women I am referring to are the ones with self-respect. Women without it will stick with an asshole forever.
198. (From a conversation about Bipolar Disorder/sociopath) Their compassion for love is fleeting at best. You are an object to her. A source of supply to feed on, and this is why they are often called emotional vampires. She will feed off of you until you become difficult. Then on to the next victim.
Get all your financial and other forms of support lined up and do it discreetly. Last thing you want to do is tip her off. When leaving this type a person, a crystal clear exit strategy is highly needed.
199. Stop falling for the crocodile tears and move on with your life. She doesn’t deserve you or any man with their life together for that matter. You know what you need to do!
200. Like the old joke goes – Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day. Teach a feminist to fish and she’ll accuse you of patronizing her, tell you she already knew how to fish, and even if she didn’t she could have figured it out without the help of a man.
201. If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn’t matter how much you love them, you need to let them go.
202. FIVE SIGNS OF AN EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP
1. You walk on eggshells to avoid upsetting your partner.
2. Your feelings and opinions are rarely validated.
3. Your partner is mistrustful of you for no reason.
4. You feel like you are unable to discuss problems in the relationship.
5. You feel “stuck” or confused most of the time.
203. The sexodus didn’t arrive out of nowhere, and the same pressures that have forced so many millennials out of society exert pressure on their parent’s generation, too. One professional researcher in his late thirties, about whom I have been conversing on this topic for some months, puts it spicily: “For the past, at least, 25 years, I’ve been told to do more and more to keep a woman. But nobody’s told me what they’re doing to keep me.”
“I can tell you as a heterosexual married male in management, who didn’t drop out of society, the message from the chicks is: ‘It’s not just preferable that you should f-off, but imperative. You must pay for everything and make everything work; but you yourself and your preferences and needs can f-off and die.’”.
Uh – yeah… that’ll get a lot of traction with the male side of society….
204. As I always say on these threads: remove gender and pretend it’s another guy approaching you with a business partnership offer. What do they bring to the table compared to you?
205. Sex is 90% of a marriage when it is missing and only 10% when it is there.
206. Withholding sex is a form of abuse.
207. Happiness is a big project when life is a challenge in other areas.
208. Feldhahn, who conducted an extensive eight-year research study on marriage, says that the actual divorce rate has never even gotten close to 50 percent, that churchgoers have significantly lower divorce rates and that most marriages are actually successful.
209. For my marriage, it wasn’t the “seven year itch”, it was more like “the seven year failure to balance a damn checkbook” that ended it.
210. Q: Do you know the one food that when it touches a woman’s mouth it will turn off her desire to have sex for the rest of her life?
A: Wedding cake
211. How do you have marriage in an entitlement society? After “I do”, there is no more “I”.
212. You play the same game over and over expecting a different outcome.
213. You can’t fix stupid also might as well mean: you CAN’T fix crazy!
214. Setting boundaries works better with healthy people in healthy relationships. With crazy people, you are wasting your time.
215. You are right to be considering your options. Living with clinically depressed people increases the chances that you yourself will become depressed. It can also impact your physical health. Living in the constant state of stress that you do can increase your likelihood of developing a bunch of illnesses, including cancers and heart disease. This path is not for the faint of heart.
216. If you cheat on someone who was willing to do anything for you, you actually cheated yourself out of true loyalty. She still doesn’t understand this.
217. Never forget the 3 types of people in your life:
1. Those who helped you in your difficult times.
2. Those who left you in your difficult times. Was this her? YES.
3. Those who put you in a difficult time. Was this also her? YES.
218. How frustrating is it to be the only one to see how sneaky and evil someone is while everyone else is blind to it?
219. That any person is “perfect in every way” should be the first clue something is seriously wrong.
220. “A single guy can walk around without explaining it to anyone……Married guys can’t go nowhere. There always has to be a plan, a list of errands, a system, a destination. Alone, your life is intuitive, like poetry. With a woman, it’s a form of bookkeeping.” – Garrison Keillor
221. Women are evil..but they make cookies, so it balances out nicely.
222. Men are jerks, but they lift heavy things and kill spiders.
223. I always felt responsible for her happiness. Took a long time to figure out I wasn’t responsible for making someone else happy all the time.
224. It’s not like sex is some big secret that men spring on wives on their wedding night. Sex is a normal, healthy, reasonable human need.
What you do is in a calm matter of fact monotone manner say, “I am not going to tolerate living in a marriage without intimacy. I’m not going to beg for it, rationalize it, justify it, or defend it. Sex is a normal and healthy part of marriage and is a reasonable expectation of a spouse. I will not accept living my life being denied that basic human need. Period. If you are unwilling to participate in the marriage fully in every way then I will find someone who will. If this feels like pressure to you, then so be it. You’re either in or you’re out. If you’re in, then you damn well better start acting like it and if you’re out, then get out and stop wasting my life. Either way, this stops now and I don’t care which way it stops. I’m going to be in a healthy intimate relationship with or without you.”
Stand your ground but be ready to accept that it may end your marriage. I had this conversation with my wife and I was fed up to the point I was ready for whichever way it went. My situation turned around for the positive, but I wasn’t cut off. She was just pissing and moaning about it and making a big deal about it. I said “ok, if you don’t want to be with me then stop wasting my time and get out. If you do, then you better start showing it because I’m not seeing it, hearing it, or feeling it”. Don’t accept the lack of intimacy.
225. I need to add that I only found the strength and courage to have the conversation above after I worked on myself. I realized I am worthy of a happy life and deserve it. I got angry at myself for settling for less and angry for bottling up resentment. I used that anger as motivation to change. Then I found the strength to hold others accountable rather than just taking it. Don’t choke it down and take it. Ask yourself “What would John Wayne Do” (WWJWD). He would say “this is bull shit and unacceptable. Shape up or ship out”.
226. She isn’t necessary for your life, she should add to it. If she doesn’t… then what is the point?
227. (From a conversation about a cheating wife) Never confront until you have concrete evidence. This is why I suggest putting a Voice Activated Recorded in her car, a keylogger app on the computer and her phone/ipad (you can download it to run in the background), and get access to the detailed phone bill. They will NEVER admit to more than you already know. NEVER. At a minimum it’s an Emotional Affair, which is just as bad or worse really, and once married women get into an emotional affair it quickly escalates to Physical Affair. Because at that point it’s not a moral issue and if you’re going to put your toe in the water you might as well be all-in.
228. Stop doing this to yourself. You don’t need a smoking gun. In fact, you didn’t even need to know what you found out this morning. Let’s assume that she is now telling you the absolute truth, they are just friends, no sex, etc. At face value, is her behavior acceptable to you? Doesn’t sound like it.
With absolute certainty, your wife is a liar. She also clearly does not care about your feelings. Whether she is fucking another guy or not, is this the life you want?
Whatever action you need to take, take it immediately. Don’t wait for more evidence. You don’t need it. The pursuit of the truth is only going to hurt you more. For one, you will never be sure if you have the whole story. Also, the truth won’t change a thing for you. She has already betrayed you by lying. She has already betrayed you by meeting another man behind your back. She has already shown callous disregard for your feelings and the sanctity of her marriage. She shows no remorse and, in fact, displays indignation when confronted. What more do you need to know?
Here’s a thought to ponder. When you step in something and it smells like dog poop, what do you do? Do you go on a quest to find the dog that dropped the load, where, what he ate and who else stepped in it? Do you look for the reasons why the dog pooped where it did and what your responsibility is? Or do you just hose the shit off your shoe because, well, it is shit?
229. Don’t remain in an unhealthy relationship over money. You can earn more money but you’ll never get more time.
230. Like every storm, the sun will always shine again.
231. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
232. Find your self respect, if you do not respect yourself why would anybody else respect you?
233. Most women when caught in an affair will make excuses and spin and say things to justify what they did. they will say it was wrong and spend the next 5 minutes explaining why they did it and usually its your fault.
Don’t buy into this, work on yourself and marital issues, but don’t allow it to be the excuse for what she did.
234. “Your only options are fear or mastery”
235. The bad marriage is shared responsibility. You did some stuff, she did other stuff, which led to a deteriorating marriage. You are responsible for your part and need to own it. She needs to own the things she did poorly, too. This is all separate from her infidelity. Don’t mash the issues together. And don’t let a marriage therapist mash them together!
236. “Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” – William Gibson.
237. HOW TO PICK A WIFE by JudgyBitch
I love it when this happens: some single guy friend of Mr.JudgyBitch, hungry for some family time, ends up sitting at our dining room table, a plate of something warm and delicious in front of him, children cavorting silly and funny all around, a cat curled up under his feet and a glass of something fortifying at hand. He looks around, sighs, and says, “JudgyBitch, why aren’t there more of you?”
The truth is there ARE lots of women like me: women who value home and family more than cash and credit in their own names. Women who like being First Officer and are happy to have a Captain who takes the main responsibility for the crew. Women who make other people’s happiness their own, and who don’t have to TRY to do that, it’s just how they are.
The trick is to be able to recognize those women when you meet them, and to see the red flags that tell you when you’re going down the wrong track. So here is JudgyBitch’s advice for single men on how to find a wife.
How much does she weigh?
People come in all different shapes and sizes, and there is no wrong or right shape. There’s only what you prefer, and you are entitled to your preference. Start with that. Do NOT marry someone you do NOT find physically attractive. It will not get better. It will get worse, and that’s a terrible position to be in – married to someone you don’t fancy. Having said that, you need to ask IS HER WEIGHT STABLE? Whether you prefer the softly rounded or the slender, the athletic or the sturdy, a stable weight goes hand in hand with a stable mind. Look at pictures of her over time. Wildly fluctuating weight is a sign of mental disturbance, and that is just what you do NOT want.
How much does she care about her clothes?
Again, it doesn’t matter what your preference, fashion-wise is. A pretty country dress, blue jeans and t-shirt, yoga pants or metropolitan chic. WHAT she wears doesn’t matter, but how much she CARES certainly does. First of all, it can cost a ton of money to keep a fashion conscious girl in circulation. That is NOT what you want to spend your family’s money on. Second, someone who invests a lot of time thinking about herself and what she looks like is not likely to be spending a lot of time thinking about YOU. And that’s a no-go right there. Check out her closets. Are they stuffed to the seams with clothes and shoes and boots and accessories? Yes? Pass on her. Not what you want.
Does she care if you are hungry?
Young women today have very few domestic skills, a sad result of growing up with mothers who preferred cubicles and frozen pizza to a kitchen and fresh bread. Those skills can be learned, however, and all it takes is practice and desire. Don’t panic if your lady friend cannot boil water or make the proverbial sandwich. She can learn how to do those things. What she CAN’T do is learn how to care. She does or she doesn’t. A woman who will bring you take-out, or heat soup from a can or pick up some bread and cheese from the bakery because YOU are hungry is on the right path. It’s all about attitude. Wanting to go out for dinner because SHE wants to is very different from wanting to go get dinner because YOU have had a long, tough day and she knows your favorite Mexican restaurant is just what you need. Caring about you starts with caring about what and when you eat. It’s really that simple.
Does she have a loving family and close friends?
Women who DON’T have these things should not be off the table automatically, because no one chooses their family, but a woman without a family or friends should be dealt with very cautiously. There might be a good reason she has no friends. Beware of women who say things like “I don’t like hanging out with other women. They’re so bitchy/catty/dramatic/blah blah. I prefer the company of men.” That’s a huge red flag right there. There are plenty of women I hate and would not voluntarily spend one second with, but I also have a group of like-minded ladies who walk through life with me and I LOVE them to pieces. A woman who prefers the company of men over all women has a problem with a lack of male attention. She probably grew up in a single parent household, and it’s unlikely she is going to be satisfied with just YOUR attention. Move on from this one.
Does she have an inner life?
A woman with an inner life does things that allow her to contemplate the world from someone else’s perspective. Whether that involves reading or analyzing baseball games or volunteering at the animal shelter, it means she has some capacity to consider the needs of others. There’s a clue there, dudes. If you’re actively looking for women who read/analyze/volunteer, you should spend some time at the bookstore/arena/shelter. Become a familiar face and you might find a willing conversational partner and then take it from there.
Does she like children?
That’s a deal breaker. A woman who doesn’t like children is a woman who doesn’t like vulnerability, chaos, responsibility, obligation, patience or cheer. Lots of women will say “oh, I would love my OWN children, I just can’t stand other people’s children.” That is a woman who considers children personal property and you are in for a hot mess of hurt and a lifetime of child support if you fall for one of those ladies. The slightest hint of not liking children should send you running for the hills. The failure to see children everywhere as little people deserving of love and guidance and patience and tolerance is a fatal flaw. Run, lads!
Does she want a big wedding?
In certain cultures, big weddings are an expectation and par for the course. JudgyBitch’s youngest brother UPSGuy, married into a huge Italian family, and the wedding was insane, but necessary. Mrs.UPSGuy would have been happy to elope, but her 285 cousins would have killed her. So a big wedding it was, but in general, the desire for a big wedding is a hint that you have found a Princess, and not in a good way. A Princess is an entitled narcissist who thinks everything and everyone should be about HER and her Big Day! You are an accessory and not much more. That’s not a good thing. Princesses expect life to treat them royally simply by virtue of being born and they have little concept of what their duties and responsibilities are in relation to the kingdom. Ditch the Princess and look for a Queen. A Queen is different. She understands that she has obligations and that her privilege comes with a price, which she is more than willing to pay. A Princess will see you as a Daddy, who ought to take care of her and indulge her every whim. A Queen knows you are the King, and commands alongside you.
A word about the dress, though. The Dress lives in every woman’s imagination and it will cost a lot for something that only gets worn once (although I wear mine every anniversary). But there is a LOT and then A WHOLE FUCKING LOT. A big creamy taffeta and silk confection can be had for a couple hundred dollars and that is a lot of money, but if you can afford it, it will melt her heart and make her feel like she is living in a dream. With you.
Does she wear sensible shoes?
Ok, this one is a personal peeve. I just think a girl in sensible shoes has her head on straight and knows that sometimes life will throw you a curveball and you need have your feet on the ground, solidly and be ready to catch or get out of the way. Sensible shoes doesn’t mean ugly shoes. It means practical, comfortable and affordable. Just what your wife should be.
So there you have it. What to look for in a wife. Where to find her? Hell if I know. But she’s out there. Don’t settle for anything less.
238. Couples that pray together, stay together. Unless she’s ever been on her knees for someone else during your marriage. Then it’s just an act and not real. Not now, and not ever!
239. Couples that play together, stay together.
240. If someone is a known liar, steer clear of them, male or female.
241. I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or “foreplay” as she likes to call it.
242. I just installed strobe lights in the bedroom. It makes the wife look like she is moving during sex.
243. After both suffering depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. Strangely enough, once she killed herself I started to feel a lot better. So I thought, “Screw it, soldier on!”.
244. TRP doctrine calls the irrational assumption that men can and/or should rescue “jane random” women from whatever situation she’s in “white knighting”. Men will waste all kinds of time, effort, and resources doing what they think is the “right” thing to do, and women use this behavior to extract resources – time, effort, and money from men. Don’t be that kind of guy.
245. #: Figure out what you want from life. Set some general goals, must-haves, want-to haves, take-or-leave it type stuff. This will become your mission.
#: Believe that what you want out of life is of value, and it’s more important than what others say your life should be like.
#: Develop an “I’m the most dominant person in this room” mindset. It’ll improve your presence, change how you interact with others, and the way other people perceive you.
#: Establish reasonable boundaries for how you will accept being treated.
#: Learn how to handle situations where people push or violate those boundaries. Your pushback should be polite, firm, constructive, and able to deflect or escalate as required.
#: Learn to handle conflict and ambiguity.
The hardest part is the first times you go through the process, or you find yourself opposite someone who doesn’t want to address the issue. When it finally sinks in that being told “I don’t feel that way” isn’t the end of the world, and in fact has saved you from a world of grief, then you’ll take being turned down as a positive instead of a negative.
#: Learn to start and hold conversations with people. You should be able to get to the point of opening a conversation with almost anyone in a particular context, and maintaining it for a few minutes (cashiers, other service people you see for short periods of times) to a few hours (new friends, people you meet at conferences, etc.). In many cases this is just a matter of learning good questions to ask, and contributing something to the conversation.
#: Learn “outcome independence.” People with a bad case of “one-itis” put all their eggs in one basket, so every interaction with “the one” becomes either a high-stakes poker game, or one of supplication and always putting “The One’s” interest before your own.
Neither of these behaviors are attractive, and supplicating behavior is squarely in the “ewwwww” category.
Having “outcome independence” basically means the man is fine as a stand-alone individual in his life, and a woman is a nice-to-have addition to that life.
#: Learn to accept negative indicators without having to understand the “why” of it. If a woman is not at least “meh” about getting together, apply the “next” key and don’t even bother to think about it or try and figure out why she doesn’t want to get together with you because in the long run, it doesn’t really matter.
#: Focus on your mission, stay busy, and if a woman comes along that fits in with your mission, then offer her a chance to join in supporting that mission. If she says “yes”, then great! If not, then that’s a positive as well since you won’t have an unhappy camper along gumming up the works.
In either case, consider it all good.
246. Get out in life and risk some pain.
247. “Men are not loved for who we are; we are loved for what we are.”
We are judged on performance, and must qualify for love/attention.
248. “Emotional Affair” is just nice girl code for taking it in the ass.
249. Women are feelers and men are thinkers (for the most part). So they can easily change their mind and everything is based on emotion. They tend to have high empathy. There’s no such thing as equality, and they can’t over power men physically so they want to do it mentally or emotionally. They’ll try to keep you on guard if they can. And make decisions for you. It’s all about control.
That tends to be why ‘normal’ women like ‘normal’ men as the normal man provides logic and stability. A rock, so to speak.
250. The only person’s opinion of me that matters is mine.
251. Healthy women are like healthy men, they like and enjoy sex. Lack of sex is not the issue but a symptom of other problems.
252. Never sleep on the couch. Ever. If she wants to be pissy she can choose to sleep on the couch…I’m sleeping in my bed.
253. You need to ‘get good with you’ and YOUR life. Work on YOUR self-respect… find things you like to do WITHOUT HER… start enjoying YOUR life… start BEING HAPPY for YOU… COMPLETELY disconnect yourself from her, her moods, your lack of sex, your lack of communication. STOP trying to talk to her all the time. STOP worrying about it… you have a GOOD LIFE to live… start doing it. You know why you can’t be bothered with her misery… you are having way too much fun living YOUR life.
In a while, one of a few things will happen… she will decide she no longer wants to be with you, YOU will decide YOU no longer want to be with her, or she will decide that maybe this really IS a good life and she will get on board. Thing is… you want to be living that good life with or without her…
254. Talk is feminine. Action is masculine.
255. It doesn’t matter if it’s an Emotional Affair or a Physical Affair, they both are equally destructive and shatter your trust. Especially when she says it was your fault, you drove her to it, you are such a mean guy, etc. Don’t believe that. It was 100% her choice to do what she did. The problem is that the vast majority of women will toss blame onto you so they don’t look like the bad girl. They have to.
256. Too many people think their marriage is worth saving and their spouses are remorseful, but the reality is many are just sorry they got caught and had to stop. They must accept the fact that they have some heavy lifting to do in order to save the marriage. If they don’t instinctively grasp and ACT upon that they aren’t truly remorseful.
257. What a shock! Wife feels bad about the affair then friends and family talk to her and she finds her backbone and starts in on what she wants.
…and of course it is your fault she had to fall on some other guy’s dick. What a load of crap!
What is so screwed up about this is that most of us have heard the same thing in the same situation.
This is why we preach “see a lawyer”.
I wish you good luck. This will be a bit ugly but remember you have rights, wants, and needs.
258. Marriages can be fixed, but some need to just end, especially when one party won’t do a thing to fix the marriage.
259. I swear women get “Dick Delusion.” They get to this phase in life where they’ve been married, have kids, and some guy starts flirting with them and they think ‘Yup, I still got it…”
And suddenly they walk around like they’re hot shit in a wine glass. But soon she’ll realize she’s just a cold fart in a Dixie Cup.
260. A woman isn’t going to risk her family over junior high puppy love holding hands in the park horseshit. If you’re gonna risk it all, you do it all.
261. You didn’t just fall off the turnip truck yesterday. A woman doesn’t suddenly start shaving her snatch and wearing fancy panties because she is talking with someone…they fancy it up because someone is using it…and it wasn’t you. Not then and now now. Ask me how I know, but you won’t like the answer!
262. Cheaters are liars and liars are cheaters.
263. “Surround yourself with people who like you and treat you well. Don’t hang out with people who treat you badly.” Dr. G.
264. You can fix motorcycles when they break. You can’t fix crazy.
You can have more than one motorcycle and not feel guilty.
You can trade in a motorcycle when it no longer satisfies you, with no drama, broken dishes, or stabbings.
Carfax. If only women came with a history report….
Motorcycles usually come with an owner’s manual. Written in English, not telepathy.
265. Can a woman make a man a millionaire? Yes… but only if he was first a billionaire.
266. Not to be crass, but in a marriage, if the woman isn’t rocking her hubby’s world sexually on some sort of a regular basis, isn’t helping out around the house (to the point of abdicating from most child-rearing duties) and isn’t even working (or is very under-employed and not contributing to the household income in any noticeable way), what’s the point of keeping her around?
I know guys who do the work and then come home to a “housewife” who hasn’t done jack and then have to cook for themselves and take care of the kids. And on top of it, she’s let herself go and no sex life either. Why in the hell you would stay with a boat anchor like that is beyond me, aside from the consideration that the court system is so rigged against him that he probably doesn’t want to end up broke and homeless and would rather just hang on to the cow anyway.
267. “and if she’s not haaappy, then she has “Every right” to leave and find a guy who will…make her happy.” (sarcasm off)
And there in lies the problem.
Happiness comes from within. If you are looking for someone to provide you with your happiness, you will never truly be happy.
Relationships should be about mutual support. Using someone to get something you can’t give yourself is just that. Using.
268. It takes two people to make a relationship work. It only takes one to keep it from working.
269. Yeah, that red pill sure is bitter going down, isn’t it? Seeing the world for what it really is sure does suck at first. You’ll get over it. You will stop wasting time and energy on what will not–and cannot–ever be. You discover new possibilities that you’re uniquely equipped to do. Take stock in what you do and don’t have and optimize that. Don’t dwell on what cannot be done over. Embrace what you can do for you.
270. Where one finds fear, one will sometimes find what is holding them back from what they want.
271. A woman’s value is her intimacy.
A man’s value is his commitment.
272. Married to my wife for 30 years. Untreated BiPolar……Been there, have the T-shirt. Sometimes it’s like tap dancing in a minefield…..
My first wife was a different story. Things came to an end when one morning, I wanted to say “Good morning sweetheart”, what came out was, “You bitch, do you realize how much you’ve fucked up my life?”
273. I’m a bit mystified at the idea that relationships should be “exciting” and “dramatic.” “Interesting” is usually the result of uncertainty, changes, and other not-so-fun “surprises.” My thought is it should be more like a curling up next to a comfortable fireplace – warm, quiet, stable, reliable, and most surprises are the ones you go out hunting and exploring together.
274. “A man gets the best woman that his wallet can afford, and a woman gets the best man her looks can afford.”
275. 1Peter 3 “Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.”
276. The rationalization hamster is an analogy for the thought processes used by women to turn bad behavior and bad decisions into acceptable ones to herself and her friends.
277. You don’t have to attend every argument you are invited to.
278. “Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required.” – Winston Churchill
279. Being single sucks. The only thing I get to do is whatever I want!
280. “Be nice. Be persistent and helpful and she will love you for it.” It is not true and it took many of us the better part of our lives to find this out with painful experience.
281. Communication in a marriage should be open, transparent, direct, etc,… not closed, covert, or passive-aggressive.
282. “Choose your love, then love your choice.” -Thomas S. Monson
283. People talk about how you can’t control who you fall in love with.. Yes you can, sorry to break your romantic perception of… well, romance.
284. You know who’s responsible for her issues?????????
Quit accepting any blame for her failures in wifesmanship.
285. This is the mindset I see in a lot of women these days, especially my age (early to mid 20’s). It’s all about ‘fighting for the woman’ when things get rough in a relationship, but a man has value too. A man shouldn’t have to put up with so much misbehavior at the end of the day. I can only blame the guys for putting women on such high pedestals for most of their lives; of course many woman are left with an inflated value of worth and little to none for a man.
286. A woman can rationalize anything in her mind, but is not capable of rational thought.
287. “Actually, for too many men, it’s quite the opposite. They ignore a woman’s red flags because they are so enthralled with her positive attributes.”
I think that’s a key point that men need to remember, just by mentally tapping themselves on the shoulder. Women also need to grasp this too. When confronted with the issue of his commitment, a man’s default position needs to be “no, I won’t commit, unless and until I’m presented with sufficient evidence that my commitment will be beneficial to me.” He needs to be looking for the red flags, and if they are there, she needs to address them directly and why they won’t be a problem (but the red flag behaviours usually will be).
A man’s default position should be that the woman needs to prove to him why he should invest anything in her. A man’s default position must be that SHE must qualify to HIM; she must qualify for his commitment.
288. I see a lot of people, including my wife, losing things that are right in front of them because they are more concerned about what is going on with their smartphones. It’s depressing.
289. The idea that a womans body is her own is so common that people forget that it wasn’t that way for most of history. The whole REASON for marriage was a woman got resources from the male and the male got reproductive access. Thats the whole reason taking a virgin before marriage was a property crime against her father–it was the only way to be assured that the male was expending blood and sweat on his OWN kids.
When marriage 2.0 was rolled out this “my body, my choice” meme had to be instituted otherwise feminism would fall apart.
I suspect that if a womans body was her husbands –there would be a lot more happy marriages.
My wife’s body IS mine.
290. “Life begins at the edge of your Comfort Zones!”
291. “You are happy where you are until you find where you’d rather be!”
292. “Life will be difficult as promised; the sooner we embrace this, the better!”
293. “Intimacy, especially sexual intimacy, lets a man know his wife cares about him; it’s how he feels special”
294. You know what is tough? Looking back and seeing the wasted time and what could have been.
That’s why you have to look at the present and forward.
295. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”
296. What you put up with, you end up with.
297. Without mutual respect there is only emotional competition.
298. If you work on and take care of your own needs, many of the problems with others will clear up, and with those that don’t, then you will understand you are beating your head against a brick wall.
299. The idea that “women should always be treated like a “Lady” whether they act as such or not” is pure feminist bullshit. It is placing women on an undeserved pedestal just because vagina.
300. “If you don’t like where you are, change where you are – physically, mentally, emotionally, whatever. Just make a change.”
301. The fact that she could so casually and habitually cheat multiple times all the while lying and deceiving you, means she is worthless as wife material. She is a disgusting traitor. Show her that the price of her fun is a life and family as she has known it. To do otherwise is to risk the complete destruction of your own self esteem… and if there is one thing her actions prove unquestionably, it is that she is not worth a single bit of that precious commodity. If she was still messing around with other guys while supposedly trying to fix things with you, you are being played.
HINT: She was still messing around with other guys while supposedly trying to fix things with you. How do I know? I was one of the other guys!
302. It never ceases to amaze me that people who step outside their marriage see so many red flags waving in front of them prior to going past the point of no return and they don’t realize it until after they have crossed the finish line.
Then after the damage is done and they see the look of anguish and betrayal on their spouse’s face do they realize the damage they have done to their spouse and their family.
If there was a problem in the marriage, then they were all born with a mouth, tongue, and brain and the idea is to use it to communicate with their partner.
They say they made a mistake, but when you see so many warning signs in front of you and just push them aside then it isn’t a mistake, but a calculated risk with bad intentions and hope that they won’t get caught.
303. Whenever your ex says, “You’ll never find someone like me,” the answer to that is, “That’s the point.”
304. The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior. If someone is trying to cover up their past, that’s a huge red flag.
305. I’d say wanting to know someone’s past is part of getting to know them. If one side plays the “none of your business” card, that’s not being fully open and honest with the partner and serious reason to question if the relationship will go anywhere.
Because a person’s past has a habit of showing up in their future…
306. “In a relationship, men need to be respected and women need to be cherished.”
“When a man’s primary need is to be cherished, he is trying to be a female
and when a woman’s primary need is to be respected, she is trying to be a male.”
307. “I was doing everything she said she thought a man should do.”
That’s the mistake that so many men make in their dealings with the opposite sex, especially in the context of a committed relationship.
Always look at a woman’s actions to see what she’s really feeling.
308. If men want to be respected by women, they must be emotionally strong no matter what adversities they face. NEVER EVER listen to the advice that a man should be “more in touch with his feelings.” Sensitive New Age Guys (SNAGs) don’t get relationship goals met.
309. There is a reason why a lot of guys flat out won’t get married. Women start teaching their daughters the standard traps when they are in grade school.
Men are supposed to figure it out.
310. The proper response to that bit of dialog is “You said you didn’t care and I want a burger. Monster Burger, here we come!”
She’ll pout and fuss and then likely forget the whole ridiculous dialog once she gets her burger. She might even continue to piss and moan in the restaurant. Hold fast, just laugh and smile while you enjoy your burger.
If she makes a public scene over a burger joint? Congrats, you have a woman that is batshit crazy.
311. There is a time and place for everything. However being the stronger half, my other half finds appealing. Blue pill swallowers don’t have the balance it seems.
Alpha’s have the functional understanding to keep a solid emotional investment with out the water works.
312. “Every man should go deep within himself and get in touch with his feminine side. Then he should strangle the bitch.”
313. “Attitude is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, money, circumstances, than failures and success, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, ability, or skill. It will make or break a business, a home, a friendship, an organization. The remarkable thing is I have a choice every day of what my attitude will be. I cannot change my past. I cannot change the actions of others. I cannot change the inevitable. The only thing I can change is attitude. Life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it.”
314. Anything you say or do can one day be used against you …..by a woman!
315. Without trust, what do you really have?
316. There are women out there who are willing to trust you. Go find one. You shouldn’t have to convince a romantic partner that you aren’t cheating/doing something sketchy.
317. My philosophy with dating is; if you don’t like the results you are getting, work on yourself until you do.
Me? Lost 50lbs, healthy dose of RP, and boom. Hot bitches.
It didn’t change my core, the person I am. It didn’t change my values or humor or nobility or compassion. It just made it clear how women communicate and how attraction works.
And once it’s clear, it’s almost unfair.
Read. The. Primer.
318. “Putting others first is considered a virtue. But in truth it backfires. There are plenty of people who are willing to let you sacrifice yourself on the altar of virtue for their benefit, and to the detriment of yours.”
“Putting others first” – aka “having no boundaries” is a fundamental defining quality of the blue-pill beta male.
319. “Anyone who doesn’t take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.”
320. 1 -How do you turn a fox into an elephant?
2 -What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.
3 – Why is the space between a woman’s breasts and her hips called a waist?
Because you could easily fit another pair of tits in there..
4 – How do you make 5 pounds of fat look good?
Put a nipple on it.
5 – Why do women fake orgasms ?
Because they think men care.
6 – If your wife keeps coming out of the kitchen to nag at you, what have you done wrong?
Made her chain too long
7 – Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
Because a woman who can’t even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.
8 – Why do women have smaller feet than men?
It’s one of those ‘evolutionary things’ that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.
9 – Why do men pass gas more than women?
Because women can’t shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.
10 – If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first ?
The dog, of course; He’ll shut up once you let him in.
11 – Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman’s sex drive by 90%.
It’s called a Wedding Cake.
12 – Why do men die before their wives?
They want to.
321. Someone that will cheat WITH you, will cheat ON you…
322. Colossians 3:8-10 NIV
But now you must also rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips. Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.
323. Colossians 3:18-19 NIV
Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.
324. A man cannot improve himself until he takes an inventory of his strengths and weaknesses.
325. Proverbs 17:22
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
326. A man’s success has a lot to do with the kind of woman he chooses to have in his life.
327. If you treat her like a princess, you’re not a prince. You’re a servant.
328. TRP, The quick version:
Be the man. Have plans for dates. It’s OK to ask what she wants to do but, have a solid plan if she’s at all wishy-washy about it. Read up on shit tests (also called fitness tests). Be the leader. Be confident. Leave your vulnerable soft underbelly at home. It’s not the time to confess all of your weaknesses. She’ll figure those out in time. It’s time for you to demonstrate the things you CAN do and ARE good at.
329. THE MAN IN THE ARENA
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,
or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs,
who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming;
but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement,
and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly,
so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
330. Rule #1: A marriage isn’t about either of you, it’s about both of you. It’s not a power struggle, It’s a partnership where each person brings something that the other person doesn’t have. My wife is good with money. I’m good with fixing things and thinking strategically. My wife is direct and effective with most people, but I can develop effective relationships more easily. When you realize that each of you bring something to the table, finding a way to make those abilities work best for both of you does a few things.
– each party is empowered.
– things get done.
– you accomplish more than either of you can on your own.
Now, if someone is a game player, then the whole thing explodes.
I think that these days, we’ve raised a bunch of children that are reluctant to commit to being an adult, committing to a marriage/relationship and seem to be more narcissistic than ever.
Marriage is about a couple, not two individuals.
331. We are supposed to be a woman’s rock and their mule. When there’s even a hint that we won’t be able to pull their plow and provide resources, far, far too many women bail.
332. “Shit testing is a wired into a woman’s DNA. She wants to know that her man can overcome adversity, even if she invents the adversity herself”
Don’t like it? Don’t deal with women.
Instead, learn how to deal with shit tests. If there are too many such tests, find another woman. If there are few enough tests that you can deal with and not get exhausted? Ya got yerself a keeper.
333. But, here’s the thing… When you are right beside the Great Wall of China, it seems like a big thing. It is still big from altitude, but not so big you can’t see around it. That’s perspective. Get a little distance from your problem and you will be able to see much more clearly.
Get a little distance from her.
334. I’m reminded of something I came across. It was a question. “What is the meaning of life?” The answer given was “Life is empty and meaningless.”
Now, I didn’t agree with that a bit, but they went on to explain, using this analogy.
“Life is like a cup. What is the purpose of a cup? To hold something..water, coffee, beer, whatever. That is it’s purpose. When the cup is empty, it has no use and is meaningless.
Life is like that cup. You have to fill it with something to give it meaning and purpose. We spend a life time filling that cup, then one day, everything in that cup can suddenly spill out. The cup is empty…and therefore meaningless.
Now at this point, you might say “Damn, that is depressing. My life is an empty cup and is meaningless. Everything I filled it with is gone now, so what is the point?”
But here is the neat part.
It’s your cup. Fill it with whatever you want. You’ve got a whole new start there, so fill the cup with what makes you happy. And suddenly, you’ll have a life filled with meaning.”
I think about that analogy a lot. I’m coming to realize that life is about choices. Our happiness is our choice and ours alone.
335. Divorce hurts, but at the same time it is a hell of a lot better than staying in a loveless marriage or worse.
336. The fact is ” Once a whore, always a whore”
337. I can understand the thrill of flirting and being courted by someone new. It is exciting and addictive in a way. But if she wasn’t mature enough to realize where it would lead and if she was willing to gamble with your love for her and your marriage, I don’t think you’ve lost much of a woman.
338. Was it Nietzsche (or Conan the Barbarian) that said, “that which does not kill me, makes me stronger”?
339. A broken heart is a lot like a skinned knee. the more you pick at it, the longer it’s gonna take to heal.
340. (When rebuilding a marriage after infidelity) Any relationship that starts off with one person cheating isn’t gonna last long and that is how she started this new relationship…
341. “Broken trust topples the castle in the sand”
342. FWIW here are my recovery tips.
1. If you have been wronged, forgive and never take it back. To forgive is liberating.
2. Avoid anger, bitterness, vindictiveness and cynicism.
3. Exercise and exercise vigorously. It is mind clearing.
4. Grieve. We have tear ducts and the emotion of sadness for a reason.
5. If you are spiritual, pray.
6. Reach out to friends and family for support. It is bonding.
7. Respect yourself.
8. Take time for introspection. If you need fixing, fix yourself.
9. Though you may be numb to their pleasures, do things you have always enjoyed doing.
10. Above all else, be happy, you deserve it. Happiness is a choice.
11. Laugh. Find ways to laugh.
343. Compassion for others is not possible without first learning to have compassion for yourself.
344. Iron Rule of Tomassi #9
“Never Self-Deprecate under any circumstance. This is a Kiss of Death that you self-initiate and is the antithesis of the Prize Mentality. Once you’ve accepted yourself and presented yourself as a “complete douche” there’s no going back to confidence with a woman. Never appeal to a woman’s sympathies. Her sympathies are given by her own volition, never when they are begged for – women despise the obligation of sympathy. Nothing kills arousal like pity. Even if you don’t seriously consider yourself pathetic, it never serves your best interest to paint yourself as pathetic. Self-Deprecation is a misguided tool for the AFC, and not something that would even occur to an Alpha.”
345. The right time to break it off is when your needs are invalidated or the other person is making no effort to meet your needs.
346. Insecure women like their men to be possessive, jealous types. It validates their need to be wanted.
347. Proverbs 13:20- Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise,
but the companion of fools will suffer harm.
348. The issue is, people are not trying anymore. It is another example of the consumption society where we just throw away, and not repair stuff anymore. This was not only a bad idea for the environment as it turned out, but the analogy to the marriage: it is also a bad idea to serve as the foundation for the human society family: who wants a foundation for his house that can break down at any minute?? What kind of house would you build on top of that foundation?? Would you put all your money into such a house??? Heck no, you wouldn’t!!!! So why are we guys expected to put everything we have in the house of current marriage, where it is obvious that it’s foundation is that weak and can break down any minute??
349. If a relationship has a strong “blame game” element to it, it’s not worth being in.
350. Fathering someone else’s kids is NEVER ‘red pill’. You’re just the next branch she swung to!
351. For far too long our society has been preaching men and women are equal and the same. In essence, trying to force men to be more like women.
And it’s made a mess of things. Perhaps equal in a complimentary sense. But we’re not the same.
The masculine compliment has been neglected.
352. Cougarism is strong in a childless woman over 40. If they have the looks to pull it off, they get a young lover and their child all in one.
353. [Doing something] becomes inauthentic, another tool in the game of getting social approval, rather than to satisfy your own desire to express yourself. This is neediness. And the dependence on external approval will drive your self-esteem lower and make your behavior less attractive.
People lack boundaries because they have a high level of neediness (or in psych terms, codependence). People who are needy or codependent, have a desperate need for love and affection from others. To receive this love and affection, they sacrifice their identity and remove their boundaries.
354. Nature does not provide for the term “equality” in relationships. Maybe, “different” (in terms of roles) can still be “of equal value”.
355. It takes two to make a marriage work. It only takes one to destroy it.
356. Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it is probably shit!
357. Restlessness of the female mind is at the root of many divorces.
358. A murderer will kill you. A thief will steal from you. You will never know where you stand with a liar.
359. Women become very transparent when you mention pre-nups. Very. The only reason someone would be against one is because they have something to gain from not agreeing to one…
360. The best love is the one that makes you into a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself.
361. BSC loves to take selective sound bites out of context to support their arguments.
362. You have to trust your partner. If you don’t trust your partner to be faithful, honest, caring, or anything else, then you are not in a good relationship.
363. Divorce is priceless when the option is staying with BSC
364. I see no use for marriage. When an institution fails over 50% of the time, something needs to be fixed or avoided.
365. No golden vaginas. Ever.
366. You know you are in the right relationship when love is given without strings attached.
367. The health of a society is determined by how well that society cultivates its young men. We’re failing.
368. Rule #11- Be irrationally self-confident.
No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism.
369. It’s later than you think. Enjoy your life!
370. There are no ugly Rich Guys. Wealth is the main thing that can give a guy advantage over women in the sexual market place.
371. Nice men end up marrying controlling women who have a sick interest in emasculating them. Ok, not all the time, but I’ve definitely seen this enough to understand the horrible existence these men have to try to live in. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this: You deserve someone who treats you like a man, who makes you feel like a man. A good indicator of whether you should drop a woman or not is definitely how you feel when you are with her.
372. Live with her if you must, but don’t marry her. Especially for a second time! A woman cohabiting has at least some incentive to be agreeable. A married woman does not. Worth pondering is that, in a time of declining economy, feckless government, and political instability, the fewer responsibilities you attach to yourself, the better.
373. If you aren’t getting sex in a relationship/marriage, it becomes pretty important pretty fast.
374. You can’t win an argument with a woman because they leave out reason and accountability. While this may be so, you can learn to have fun with it. You see, some women LIKE to argue, just to argue. So speak these words as soon as conflict is imminent: “You know what? You win. You’re right.”
And then walk away from the explosion, because you’re a badass.
375. When I love, I love without limitations, but if you betray me, I love myself enough to let go of you.
376. There is always somebody for everybody. Just make sure your somebody isn’t trying to be with everybody.
377. “They say”, you never knew what you had until its gone. “Truth”, You knew exactly what you had. You just thought you would never lose it.
378. I believe in second chances. I just don’t believe everyone deserves them.
379. Young man, get married, so that fear of failure will drive you to become a lifetime wage slave whereby society benefits from your excess productivity!!
Not exactly the most persuasive argument for young men to want to marry. If you want to incentivize young men to marry, you might try to remove all the incentives for women to divorce them and fleece them in family court.
380. Money is power. It allows you to choose for yourself what you want, what you will do, and how you’ll do it. If you don’t have enough money you become a slave to your debt, your employer, your wife, etc.
381. Did you know that in men as we age the first hearing range to go is the one women’s voices fall into? There is a God and He wants us to be happy.
382. Women lie, most often to themselves.
383. I have a personal rule – if things are presented as “act now or else” – the vast majority of times it is better to pass.
There’s usually a reason why you’re being pressured to bypass doing appropriate due diligence … usually because what they want isn’t in your best interest.
384. Any guy that commits to a woman without knowing how she handles money, where her faith is, how she handles interpersonal problems, etc. is lying to himself and isn’t ready to be in any relationship until he gets rid of those blinders.
385. —This is a “push-pull” pattern of abuse—
1. Get someone deeply invested,
2. Threaten the relationship,
3. Then flop over to “I want to have sex” (the honeymoon) to get the target disoriented, re-engaged, and amp up their investment
4. Repeat this over the course of the relationship
The negative psychological implications of having a person like this in your life are staggering.
386. Wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise.
387. If you treat her like a princess, you are not a prince. You are a slave.
388. Have you ever had a woman tell you that she has mostly male friends and doesn’t get along well with other women? If so, RUN!! Drama queens are women who seem to have a hard time establishing long term relationships with other women, generally are very intelligent and opinionated about lots of topics.
389. Men have integrity to our word whereas women have integrity to their feelings.
390. “One of the more injurious parts of your relationship with a Borderline, is it’s left you with the endless, tormenting question; “was it them, or me?” You’ve probably replayed this tape in your head hundreds, even thousands of times, regardless of how many articles you’ve read that clearly define borderline traits, and help you comprehend your irresistible attraction to someone who’s brilliant and stunning–but crazy-making and hurtful.”
391. Women consider if a guy is flirtatious or creepy based on how attractive she finds him.
392. Those 7 p’s of life (proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance) will take you far if you respect them and use them to your advantage. We all want our dreams. A lucky few prepare and earn them.
393. With the invention of the front facing camera women’s true nature has become self evident. They love only themselves. Time and money spent on them is totally wasted. You are sacrificing a portion of your life simply for their entertainment. How many selfies does she have on her social media pages? If they include children, is the picture about “them together” or are the children kind of like accessories in the picture?
Look at the hands! Is she holding them for real, or are they just kind of touching each other? There’s a meaning behind that, and it isn’t good.
RIGHT NOW, Go look at her Facebook, twitter, or Google+ pages. I’ll bet you that in almost all of them she is just barely touching their hands, and isn’t holding them at all. Even the most recent pic she’s posted will be like that.
And I know that I’m right, because I’ve seen almost all of them.
They have no attention span and will be bored with you and on to the next shiny object in the blink of an eye. Let them whoop and holler in their 40’s about their freedom and independence. They can’t fix a toaster or hang up a picture without the help of a man but by God they are empowered women!
394. 1. A man has a mission. A man has a higher purpose in his life.
2. A man does not make his woman the sole purpose of his life.
3. A man has interests and hobbies, and he dedicates time to them.
4. A man makes decisions and takes responsibility for his actions.
5. A man is not afraid to say yes or no, despite the consequences.
6. A man risks a decision to the best of his knowledge and accepts that it might be wrong.
7. A man accepts that he will make mistakes and learns from those mistakes
8. A man does not engage in petty discussions.
9. A man is physically and mentally fit
10. A man loves. He loves his woman, his children, his family and his friends.
11. A man is firm and stands for what he believes in.
12. A man has strong boundaries.
13. A man exposes himself to failure and rejection yet he is outcome independent
14. A man acts, he does not re-act.
15. A man has fears; he acknowledges them but does not let them take control of his life.
16. A man appreciates both time spent with other people and time spent alone.
17. A man is not ashamed of his sexuality and his sexual drive.
18. A man is not dependent on anyone or anything.
19. A man works on self-improvement by developing healthy habits and exploring new possibilities for physical and intellectual growth.
20. A man is creative
21. A man earns a living and is financially independent
22. A man can relate to people, is kind, compassionate and assertive.
23. A man has a clearly defined set of values.
24. A man does not use violence unless there is no other option.
25. A man takes care of his physical and mental health.
26. A man has strong willpower, is disciplined, and understands the benefits of hard work.
27. A man has a strong positive body language: he looks people in the eyes and has a firm handshake.
28. A man has strong social skills
395. “Through discipline comes freedom” -Aristotle
396. You can’t change someone who doesn’t see a problem with their behavior.
397. “I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not.
The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel all alone.” -Robin Williams
398. Making a big life change is scary. Ya know what is scarier?
399. A man’s word is his bond.
It’s a woman’s prerogative to change her mind.
Guys, this is reality.
400. A man who takes orders from a woman is not a man. If he does, he’s an obsequious and supplicating doormat unworthy of respect from anyone. He’s worthless.
401. A man must be independent. He must live for himself, never taking orders from a woman who is only concerned for herself. This is where the irony kicks in. If a man responds to orders from a woman, his attractiveness to her dies. Sure, she might say good words to him and to her friends, but the end result is loss of respect for him. Guys, when a woman tells you what to do, always say no. Always. The resulting verbal shit storm will be awesome. The resulting respect and passion will be so much more.
402. Proverbs 21:17 – Whoever loves pleasure will be a poor man; he who loves wine and oil will not be rich.
403. A loving, successful couple will not belittle each other, for reasons of income, education, or whatever else they might come up with.
404. Most men worth having want and need sex in a way that women don’t always understand. Women often bond over endless conversation and discussions about feelings. Men bond through sex. Women ignore this at their own peril. A man wants to be wanted. A woman wants to be wanted by a man she respects. Physical attraction often starts the ball rolling but respect for who you are as a man is what keeps her coming back year after year. And yes, a woman doesn’t give it up for a chump.
405. Random tip: Your relationship might be on a downward skid if your girlfriend/wife takes more pictures of the dogs than she does of you.
406. You can’t change someone who doesn’t see an issue with their behavior.
407. Some people will only “love you” as much as they can use you. Their loyalty ends where the benefits stop…
408. You can die from someone else’s misery. Emotional states are as infectious as any disease.
409. Since you don’t get to choose the quantity of life you will have, maximize the quality.
410. Want to make God laugh? Tell Him your plans.
411. . I still remember Liz saying the secret to being married for 20 years is (I am paraphrasing) to have a very short memory. Or in other words to NOT keep bringing up your partner’s every mistake, to NOT stew on it, to NOT let your mind go there. That Liz is one smart cookie! When I grow up, I want to be like Liz! 🙂
412. Ultimately, it does come down to the simple fact that we teach people how we want to be treated, by either setting or not setting boundaries early in any relationship.
413. There are always choices, options, they may just not be readily apparent. Sometimes you just gotta do what you’re gonna do and let the chips fall where they may.
414. You can never try to understand what goes on in a woman’s head. You will go crazy trying to figure out why. But you can control your own life. So live it up, make it better, and do things you never thought you’d be able to do.
415. When an offender starts by saying YOU need to forgive THEM, and doesn’t apologize or OWN UP TO THEIR ACTIONS – this is a sign they’re trying to play on your good nature and manipulate you.
416. Women. Wives. They are the Helpmates. It is not the other way around. Feminists have reframed marriage so that it is the husband who is the helpmate. That is not biblical and it is not what makes a happy marriage.
417. Forgiveness is about letting go of the pain someone has caused you so they don’t have rent-free accommodation in your head. Enforcing strong boundaries after the offense takes place is what keeps the cause of the pain from happening again.
418. All the women who lost the weight as soon as it came time to find another sucker knew all along how to lose weight. Has she just started to work out again? She’s looking for the next branch to swing to. Don’t believe otherwise!
419. “You should buy this Porsche at the original sticker price. Sure, I know it’s actually five years old and has 75,000 miles on it, and won’t go above 50 mph, but it still looks good and I think it’s as good as it ever was! What’s your problem? Are you insecure/have a small penis/live with your mom/spend all your time playing video games and watching porn? Man up and pay full price!”
You wouldn’t fall for this lousy sales pitch at a car dealership, so why would you buy this line of crap from any woman?
420. If a man isn’t entitled to sex, women are not entitled to commitment. This has been the deal for centuries. Women who complain about guys who only want sex and not commitment are lazy beyatches who want to do as little as possible but receive as much as possible. This is why the notion of woman as a parasite is undoubtedly accurate.
421. Men provide resources for the mere promise of sex and/or intimacy.
Women garner resources using sex and/or intimacy as bait.
Female humans are about as ethical as female spiders. They operate out of powerful instinct. The trouble with the human females is how quickly they can rationalize their behavior – no matter how deplorable it becomes.
422. The whole “Where have all the good men gone?” sounds more like “WHERE’S MY FUCKING WALLET?” every time I hear it.
423. Your diet and exercise place a certain handicap on your ability to utilize your potential. The obese and those who eat poorly (but aren’t necessarily fat) are typically low energy and thus waste a lot of time unproductively as they are not in the right mental state to get anything done. You need to take care of your body so that your body will allow your mind to implement it’s will onto the world. You must be physically active so that you can mentally put your plans into action. Procrastination is the slow acting poison of one who lives a sedentary lifestyle. Physically active people make things happen in other areas of their life too. Exercise is invigorating. Stop putting it off. Do it!
424. When the legal system enables women to absolutely ruin a man’s life just on her word, her leveling any threats is a deal-breaker.
425. When it comes to attraction and dating, the most powerful word in a man’s vocabulary is “no”.
It’s amazing what that word can do.
426. If she tries to change you after becoming exclusive and you change for her…
She’s moving on because she will lose respect for you.
427. The hypothetical woman demanding her husband sells his bike knowing that he likes his motorcycle, and yet she still demands that he sell it. She effectively is demanding that he sell his happiness.
428. When you’re married to someone who never initiates sex and/or turns you down every time you ask, it is crushing to a man’s ego.
429. “Kid, the best advice I can give you is to love yourself and look after yourself. You do that first. Every single day. Because if you can’t do that, then you can’t take care of anyone or anything else.”
430. “The One” does not exist.
It might in my head and heart, but since I have no control over “The One’s” choice to move on whenever they want, “The One” is only an illusion.
431. The social shift has been ongoing for some time. It’s men who have been slow on the uptake.
While women have been changing their role in society for some time now, men have gone one of two ways:
They continued to play by an outdated set of old books, or…
They’ve tried to become the SNAG (sensitive new age guy) pushed by a feminist agenda. Neither has worked to the detriment of men.
TRP simply explains this. A new set of books needs employeed for men. Becoming SNAGs isn’t the answer.
A return to a more primal role seems to be the ticket.
Kill the inner Beta.
431. Dominance. Women love it.
432. Men need to let themselves be alpha, not try to be alpha. There is no trying. Trying leads to “try hard”.
433. I would rather regret the things I did than regret the things I did not do.
434. Don’t tolerate people who don’t treat you well. Period. Don’t tolerate them for financial reasons. Don’t tolerate them for emotional reasons. Don’t tolerate them for the children’s sake or for convenience sake.
435. People typically struggle with boundaries because they find it difficult to hurt someone else’s feelings, or they get caught up in the desire to change the other person or make them treat them the way they want to be treated. This never works. And in fact, it often makes it worse. As one reader wisely said, “Selfishness and self-interest are two different things. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.”
436. Everything in life is a trade off. You give up one thing to get another and you can’t have it all. Accept that.
437. In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other one the least.
438. Establish your world; you shall make your mission, not your woman your priority. Women should only ever be a compliment to a man’s life, never the focus of it.
439. If I am pulling the “plow” for everyone else, why the hell should I keep buying “good enough” for myself?
440. Be irrationally self-confident
No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism.
441. Remember things the way they were, not the way you wanted it to be.
442. Choices equals power. When you have few choices, that is indicative of low value in the realm of pairing up with the opposite sex.
443. “A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once. It seems to me most strange that men should fear, seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come.”
444. Young in our lives we learn, that all we do has consequences. Our parents tell us that as we grow up, and so did the school system. And so on. You will have experienced it yourself many times as a matter of fact.
I fail to see, why this wisdom would not apply to women in general and the better half in particular in a marriage.
You made an agreement. She backed out on certain understood parts of that agreement completely singlehandedly, without any further understanding, or change of agreement.
That should have consequences.
And you are the one to take those consequences to her. I just think, that TRP theory teaches us, that we should make the other feel that this is not something that can be without counteraction. Whatever the counteraction may be. If you become a doormat, that right there pushes you to BP behavior. That will not sit right, and you will probably double-down on that from there.
445. You don’t need to ask her or anyone else anything. You need to be the man you are, step up to the plate and make the decision about how you are going to respond to this situation.
It won’t be easy. There are no generic answers. At least, I don’t have any…
446. Just because a marriage does not end in divorce does not necessarily mean it is happy or successful.
447. If your current route is not the one that fits you, it must change. This, right there, is what counts and there you have your answer: it must change. Now, there is more than one way how this actually CAN change. One of them is sitting around the table with your wife and discussing what’s bothering you in a final attempt. And you better tell her that as well: “Look honey, this ain’t working for me, it is damaging me, and I can no longer endure it. So, we either change this together, or I am done, I have no more fight left.” And then you need to be bold enough to step up and end it IF there is no willingness left to try and change things. As “change” can have many faces (you know what I mean) , if none of them are acceptable, it is time to go. Really.
The issue is NOT what you will find at the end of your current road, should you end this. That can be everything ranging from total happiness in a new relationship with the Goddess of Love herself, or it can be complete and utter loneliness and anything in between. That is NOT what matters though. What matters is WHAT IS NOW. You live in the NOW, not in the future, and not in the past. The past may move you to keep the fight going out of Respect, or Love, or whatever, BUT it will only last you THAT long. At some point, the cord won’t stretch anymore. You have given all. Your happiness, your mental health even, is at stake here. You need to take things into your own hands and discuss this like the male leader you want to be / are, OR you need to decide to stop the relationship. What’s next, is next. First decisions first, then, when that decision is made, and only then, you will have the freedom (both physical and emotional) to think about what is to come and how to color your life next.
You have the power to either step out of your own misery, or keep it going until you break. There is no indication that “things will repair themselves”.
448. – There is an irresistible draw to the trailer park – if you found her there, she’s going to do her damnedest to go back, no matter how good she’s got it. And she’s likely to trade down for an abuser, just like the one she ran from before she swung to your branch. SOUND FAMILIAR?
449. As we say on Athol Kay’s message board “the stay plan is the same as the go plan”. Either conclusion still requires the same thing of yourself: to be the best and happiest you that you can. Your wife will either come along or she won’t. Regardless, you’re still happier.
450. Got a bucket list? Start knocking things off, big or small, with or without her permission/knowledge. Do it for YOU. Do it righteously. Not out of spite or anger. You need to take care of yourself. Be awesome. It takes care of a lot of problems and provides a lot of solutions.
451. Cave to a woman and she will exhaust herself trying to exhaust YOU with orders, tasks, demands, attitude, control… and at the end of the day, she’s not one bit respectful towards you, but entirely resentful.
452. BSC is like hypergamy; it doesn’t care. She’s willing to fuck up everyone’s life around her to become haaaappy.
453. From the Illimitable Man:
IM MAXIM #1: “The tougher the men around her, the softer she is. The softer the men around her, the tougher she is. The toughest woman is the fatherless woman, for the fatherless woman seeks a surrogate by whoring herself.”
IM MAXIM #2: “A woman never wants you to need her, only to want her. The moment your want becomes need – she no longer wants you.”
IM MAXIM #3: “Women’s love is admiration built upon respect. Women are drawn to men of experience and power. Man’s love is respect built upon desire. Men are drawn to women of innocence and vulnerability. When a woman no longer admires, and a man no longer sacrifices, love is lost. It is a delicate balance, for respect is lost when either fails in their capacity. Man sacrifices, woman admires, that is love.”
IM MAXIM #4: “Women love children how men love women.”
IM MAXIM #5: “The feminine wants a guardian and the masculine wants to guard. The problem is, neither can happen without trust. The sexes have never trusted each other much, but courtesy of feminism, they have never trusted each other less.”
IM MAXIM #6: “There is an immutable animosity between the sexes that serves as the conduit for all distrust. This animosity flows from the inability of the sexes to reconcile their fundamentally opposed sexual strategies. For a man’s optimal sexual strategy to thrive, the woman’s must suffer. For a woman’s optimal sexual strategy to thrive, the man’s must suffer. Each sex is determined not to suffer, and so both inflict suffering on the other in a perverse determination not to suffer themselves. This is the battle of the sexes. This is reproductive war.”
IM MAXIM #7: “The sexes desire to trust one another, but they wish to actualise their sexual imperatives far more. As such, trust is predicated on the degree of one’s control far more than it is any sense of blind loyalty.”
IM MAXIM #8: “Women are followers, not leaders. They follow trends, status and power, not a sense of innate loyalty.”
IM MAXIM #9: “The average man is ignorant and misled. His mental construct of women is far greater than anything the typical woman aspires to. This is not his fault, his biology deceives him, society lies and so the deck of deception is stacked. Nevertheless, the reality remains.”
IM MAXIM #10: “You conflate her beauty with good character. These things are distinct, but mesmerized by beauty, you think they are identical.”
IM MAXIM #11: “You have been lied to about the nature of women all your life. Disregard what you think you knew, because it is probably wrong. Ignore the top-down preaching that society espouses. Reconstruct your understanding from the bottom-up.”
IM MAXIM #12: “Cultures have always had a preferred sex. In some eras, men are celebrated; in others, it is women. There is no equality in prosperous cultures, only a cooperation where one sex recognizes the superiority of the other. To realize which culture you live in, ask yourself who it is more acceptable to criticize. The sex it is least acceptable to criticize is that culture’s preferred sex.”
IM MAXIM #13: “Women aren’t loyal to you, they’re loyal to your power.”
IM MAXIM #14: “Conventional loyalty implies honor. Honor is a male abstraction. Female loyalty is entirely predicated on the perception that you are powerful, we will call this hypergamous loyalty. Man can be loyal in the female sense (hypergamously) or he can be loyal in the truest sense of the word – sacrificially. In matters of men, women are capable only of the prior. The latter is reserved for her children.”
IM MAXIM #15: “Sacrificial loyalty is not predicated on the potency of one’s power, hypergamous loyalty is fixated on it.”
IM MAXIM #16: “Female loyalty is not loyalty in the truest sense of the word, for it is far too conditional to be considered such a thing. The conventional understanding of loyalty demands a bond beyond an enamour with power.”
IM MAXIM #17: “Hypergamous loyalty is an instrument of pragmatism, sacrificial loyalty is typically not. Therefore in contrast to sacrificial loyalty, hypergamous loyalty is something akin to “half-loyalty.”
IM MAXIM #18: “It is precisely how women love which vitiates their capacity for loyalty to that of bastardized half-loyalty. A loyalty dictated by hypergamy rather than honor. A Machiavellian self-serving loyalty, yes. A noble one, most definitely not.”
IM MAXIM #19: “All past sacrifice is null and void if your continued association does not provide her with a tangible benefit. To simplify: if you cannot help her now, she does not care if you helped her before.” [See Briffault’s Law] Refer to Maxims #16-18.
IM MAXIM #20: “Your mother is the only woman who will love you for you, rather than your power. Corollary: if your mother was a heartless narcissist, you have never known and shall never know of woman’s least conditional love.”
IM MAXIM #21: “If you compare a potential love interest to your mother, your love interest will disappoint you. Corollary: unless your mother was a narcissist, in which case you will get exactly what you expect.”
IM MAXIM #22: “Women don’t care about your struggles, only your successes.”
IM MAXIM #23: “Women want the final product, but successful men value a woman who was there for the journey. The problem is, women detest risk. And so they have the propensity to hold back ambitious men with their petulant insecurities. Should he become too powerful, she fears she will lose her monopoly of him. She sabotages him to secure him, for the crab bucket mentality is intrinsic to women.” Refer to Maxim #22.
IM MAXIM #24: “If a woman is with a submissive man trying to become dominant, she will utterly oppose him. She has accepted he is submissive and so she revels in the power her control gives her. If he becomes dominant, she loses the power and resources her monopoly granted her. And she will never forget his old ways. She will never really believe he is a worthy leader.”
IM MAXIM #25: “The optimized female sexual strategy compartmentalizes the roles of men. We call this female sexual plurality. Women have a dual nature to control and be controlled, for their fluidity permits great perversity. With the dominant, she can satiate her masochism. With the submissive, she can satiate her sadism. In this way she indulges her lust for power with the submissive man, and her lust to feel feminine with the dominant.”
IM MAXIM #26: “If she is with a submissive man, she prioritizes her happiness. If she is with a dominant man, she prioritizes his. With the dominant man, making him happy makes her happy. The submissive man’s happiness has no such effect, so she deems it irrelevant.”
IM MAXIM #27: “Women will not go backwards in commitment, men will not go backwards sexually. Corollary: unless the man or woman in question has no better options, in which case they will, with misery.”
IM MAXIM #28: “Women bargain for control over man’s commitment, men bargain for control over woman’s body.”
IM MAXIM #29: “Work on the presumption that the women you date are promiscuous. Your inclination will be to assume her innocence. You are wiser to assume her guilt.”
IM MAXIM #30:” It is not so much a question of if she is a whore, but rather, a question of if she is not.” Refer to Maxim #29.
IM MAXIM #31: “Prudence necessitates one requires evidence of womanly innocence rather than assuming the existence of such. The assumption that innocence is an intrinsic feminine quality is an almost universal tragedy that has cost many men a great deal.”
IM MAXIM #32: “A woman’s truth is whatever she needs it to be. If the abstract truth does not serve her psyche, a dissociative one will be manufactured in its place.”
IM MAXIM #33: “Feminism didn’t make women something that they weren’t, patriarchy and religion did. Man’s governance made women better, not just for the sake of men, but likewise, for themselves. Feminism is female self-governance. Such self-governance has revealed the nature of women to lack a non-superficial civility. By removing the societal shaming mechanisms that nurture women to be noble, feminism has exposed the feral nature of women. Everything that is negative about the female disposition is thus doubly so under the fist of feminism.”
IM MAXIM #34: “Men must become powerful to be loved; women and children need only exist.”
IM MAXIM #35: “Men remember being boys. Man has a lucid perspective in comparing the diminished affection of his adulthood to the greater bounty of his childhood. Women do not experience such a significant loss of affection. As such, man is forced to realize he will never again be loved so profusely, for the boy gets his fill, but man loves the most to be loved the least. The profundity of maternal love is longed for, but forever gone. A girlfriend cannot provide that, and is loathe to do so should a weak man demand it. This is perhaps the bitterest of all the pills.”
IM MAXIM #36: “Marriage is for women and the lined pockets of divorce lawyers, not husbands.”
IM MAXIM #37: “Marriage is security for women at the expense of man’s freedom. Traditionally man was given certain powers to compensate him for the increased burden and loss of freedom. He no longer is.”
IM MAXIM #38: “Marriage is the only legal contract in existence that permits a person to violate contractual terms and then subsequently penalize the party who upheld said terms.”
IM MAXIM #39: “Woman, much unlike man, does not see marriage as a legal contract or responsibility. She sees it as security, and the celebration itself, the actualization of a solipsistic fantasy.”
IM MAXIM #40: “Some believe marriage is necessary to properly raise children. In a bygone era, it was. Times have changed. Feminist legal politics have changed what was once an asset into a liability.”
IM MAXIM #41: “Divorce destroys children. You can’t ruin your kids with divorce if you never get married to begin with.”
IM MAXIM #42: “Women want to get married because, in the majority of circumstances, they have everything to gain and nothing to lose. For you, this is the opposite. Ultra high net worth women are perhaps the exception, that should reveal all it needs to.”
IM MAXIM #43: “Security and commitment is the female end-game. Marriage provides this. Marriage fulfills the feminine imperative by providing a woman her highest desire. The equivalent end-game for the male imperative is a harem of beautiful women.
IM MAXIM #44: “If you’re (ever) in an elite social class that necessitates political marriage, keep the bulk of your assets secure in a trust fund. This is your security. What isn’t technically yours cannot be taken from you.”
IM MAXIM #45: “Women are Machiavellian as water is wet.”
IM MAXIM #46: “Women weaponize sex, for it is their trump card, and often, their only card.”
IM MAXIM #47: “It is inextricably womanlike to control the attractive man with sex. When libido wins, she fucks for pleasure. When a lust for power wins, sex is rationed like a drug and used to condition male behavior.”
IM MAXIM #48: “When a woman manipulates a man she does not find attractive, she does so through feigned frigidity and sex appeal rather than through sexual act.”
IM MAXIM #49: “It is in a woman’s interest to give deliberately mixed signals. There is great power in even a potential for sex. As such, it is in woman’s interest to have men believe they have a chance. For as long as he believes this, she can exercise power over him.”
IM MAXIM #50: “If you try to debate with someone whose mind prefers emotion to reason, you will engage in a grand exercise of futility that exhausts the patience. As such, do not argue with women. It is pointless. You cannot argue with feelings, you can only manipulate them.”
IM MAXIM #51 – “Women are mercenary. They do whatever it takes to win. They will switch sides or outright lie to secure the man they deem their best option. That’s what you are to a woman. An option.” Refer to Maxim #45.
IM MAXIM #52 – “Society claims a woman shown your deepest fears will appreciate “your true essence.” This is a myth, a grandiose lie. The average man naively expects a woman to treasure his vulnerability in much the way he does hers. She cannot. Presented with such a burden, a woman will plan her exit. Your vulnerability will not be tolerated. Such a man’s error is conflating his innate attraction to female vulnerability with a reciprocal attitude. There is no reciprocal attraction. Pre-sexual revolution, men knew this acutely.”
IM MAXIM #53 – “Superficial vulnerability from a position of power is attractive to women, this is what it means to “open up.” Substantive vulnerability, eg: being insecure, is not.” Refer to Maxim #52.
IM MAXIM #54 – “You think sharing your weakness demonstrates trust and love. You believe you can bond over your pain. You believe wrongly. All she sees is the repulsiveness of your weakness. She does not respect your weakness, your pain, or how difficult it was for you to share your pain with her. Women do not care. They can admire your persistence in the face of such, but not your need to express it.” Refer to Maxim #52 and #53.
IM MAXIM #55 – “Money is makeup for men. Money on a man looks like makeup on a woman.”
IM MAXIM #56 – “Money is more important than women. Chase money, not women. You are more likely to get women chasing money than you are to get money chasing women. Without money or godlike genetics, you’re playing on hard mode. Money makes everything better, the quality of woman you can get is the epitome of such, not the exception.” Refer to #Maxim 55
IM MAXIM #57 – “Men control an interaction by being non-reactive. Women control an interaction by being hyper-emotional.”
IM MAXIM #58 – “Women feed off excess emotion, men tire from it, with the exception of anger indulgence. Woman’s emotional nature thus makes her highly histrionic. Corollary: men with cluster B personality disorders are histrionic and thrive on emotion. In this way, they are similar to women. You will see many similarities between women and dark triad men (particularly narcissists) if you look closely enough.”
IM MAXIM #59 – “Women thrive on drama, it allows them to weaponize emotion and push an agenda. Starve them of emotion, and they have nothing to fight with. A woman starved of emotion will become desperate to sustain her psychological onslaught. As such, she will attempt to pry it from the dead, exaggerating observations and manufacturing issues in order to sustain the indigence necessary to maintain her psychological assault.” Refer to Maxim #57.
IM MAXIM #60 – “Women are psychologically violent.” Refer to Maxim #45, #57, #58 and #59.
IM MAXIM #61 – “Effeminate men and masculine women are undesirable. We are programmed to help women and respect men, not the reverse. Women get social power from being pitied, men get respect (and thus social power) from being powerful. The reverse is not true.”
IM MAXIM #62 – “Women are the biggest potential threat to your long-term happiness. In the words of Nietzsche: “she is the most dangerous plaything.” Always be guarded. Many of history’s greatest men fought in wars, beat poverty and built vast commercial empires. What is the one thing that unites the undoing of such glorious men? Women.”
IM MAXIM #63 – “Always protect the core of your essence, should you choose to let her in, never let her in completely. See yourself as a castle, let her into the castle, but do not give her the key to the heaviest door. She will notice the door is closed. She will ask you what’s behind the door and if “you can let her in?” Ignore her protests and manipulations. Never open that door. Not a woman alive other than perhaps your mother is worth opening this door for. If you believe love entails “sharing everything,” you don’t understand love.” Refer to Maxim #50, #51 and #62.
IM MAXIM #64 – “Women lead double lives. She will project a strong outward good girl facade whilst engaging in acts of depravity in secret. We know whoring reduces a woman’s value. They know this too. But rather than simply not whore, they would prefer to deceive.”
IM MAXIM #65 – “The more sexual partners she’s had, the more mentally damaged she is. Women who have slept with lots of men dehumanize and objectify men through sex. Such women are poor relationship prospects. Aware this damages their value, they consciously obfuscate their past.” Refer to Maxim #64 and #67
IM MAXIM #66 – “If you really want to know a woman’s notch count (number of partners), feign non-judgement. Indicate you have slept with hundreds of women. From comfort, follows truth.”
IM MAXIM #67 – “The majority of women would rather improve their capacity to deceive than change anything non-superficial about themselves.”
IM MAXIM #68 – “Women’s interest in the field of academic psychology is nothing more than a manifestation of her innate Machiavellian disposition seeking to enhance its efficacy.” Refer to Maxim #45, #64 and #67.
IM MAXIM #69 – “Women hold men to a higher standard of morality than they hold themselves. As such, they are prone to adopting the moral high ground in an attempt to “appear clean” whilst manipulating another. Never supplicate.” Refer to Maxim #64.
IM MAXIM #70 – “A woman’s mistakes never count, a man’s are never forgotten.” Refer to Maxim #32 and #60.
IM MAXIM #71 – “A man raised fatherless, or to a weak father, has a high chance of becoming effeminate. A woman raised fatherless, or to a weak father, has a high chance of becoming masculine. Poorly raised children make for dysfunctional adults. Such individuals can undergo self-improvement and reprogram themselves over a period of time, but such things are rare and far from optimal. If you are a parent: do right by your kids. Men, be manlier, less lenient. Women: you are not more important than your family. You are nothing without them. Betray your children and their father at your peril.”
IM MAXIM #72 – “If you’re not where you want to be in life, do not have serious relationships with women. Her perception of you will remain rooted in the former version of yourself and her needs/issues will hinder your progress. Whilst you’re trying to build your business and body, she will whine, spread negative energy, and burden you with her problems. Her negativity will infect you, hindering your growth. If you’re not where you want to be aspirationally, you have no need for a serious relationship.”
IM MAXIM #73 – “Rarely are women an asset, they are a responsibility and thus a liability. Women are a black hole for money, time and all other valuable resources you possess. This is why your time/commitment has value. Do not squander it, do not let it be appropriated. Be selective in your associations.”
IM MAXIM #74 – “Women are entitled. Assume all are, because even if some aren’t, most are. It’s not a question of “is she entitled?” but rather a question of “is she not?” Scarcely does a woman show appreciation for the labour of man. Is there a problem your woman wants you to fix? It’s not a request, it’s a demand. In her eyes, it is your obligation rather than your choice to help her. You don’t get respect, credit or appreciation for helping entitled women because their narcissistic natures find them inherently deserving. A woman can be conditioned out of this behavior, but if she isn’t, will default to it.”
IM MAXIM #75 – “Women scarcely appreciate, and commonly expect.” Refer to Maxim #74
IM MAXIM #76 – “Women are solipsistic, not abstractive. They do not care about things that do not affect them. If you want a woman to care about something, you have to show her how it affects her on a personal level. Otherwise, she will be disinterested and indifferent.”
IM MAXIM #77 – “Solipsism means women do not perceive the world as an abstract entity, but merely as a stimulus that they experience. As such, their view of reality does not perceive independent of themselves, but strictly in relation to themselves.”
IM MAXIM #78 – “Women are highly susceptible to groupthink and herd consensus. Women do not like to stick out, they strive to be “seen as normal.” This is likewise true to a degree with men. With women, however, the effect is far more profound.”
IM MAXIM #79 – “The majority of women define themselves by their beauty, and so never become anything greater than their bodies. Women without beauty who define themselves by their intellect are often jealous of women who have beauty because they resent having to work harder to achieve similar or lesser social success.”
IM MAXIM #80 – “If you are not in the top 20% of men, you do not exist. Whenever women talk about how men have it easier, they refer to the top 20% of men. Women are so privileged they do not even stop to notice the struggles of the great swath of men beneath them. These men are “the invisibles,” by merit of hypergamy they do not exist, not even as a blip on her radar. Should such a man become a blip, he is a creep to be shunned, shamed and shooed.”
IM MAXIM #81 – “Never enter relationships you can’t leave. If you catch yourself forming dependence, it’s time to leave.”
IM MAXIM #82 – “Women are fickle, do not depend on them. More generally speaking, you should depend on people for specific functions, but segregate such functions. Therefore, if one domino falls, the rest are unaffected. This allows you to be outcome independent and replace people who stop performing a role. Epitomize this attitude in your interactions with women for a noticeable boost in game.”
IM MAXIM #83 – Reputation is everything to women. It is more important to her than any moral concern, rule or abstract principle. Refer to Maxim #45 and #51.
IM MAXIM #84 – “Women detest criticism and judgement in any form. Even when intended constructively, they will misperceive an attack upon their reputation. Women can’t handle criticism. They ask for the truth out of ego and self-importance, but they cannot handle it. Hence why people tend to use baby talk with women and sugar-coat things rather than “telling it like it is.” Refer to Maxim #83
IM MAXIM #85 – “Ignore what she says, watch what she does. Women lie with incredible frequency. Combine this with solipsism devoid of self-awareness, and you do not have someone whose words bear any relation to reality. Corollary: don’t mention the red pill to women, just practice it. They will hate the ideas, but love the effects.”
IM MAXIM #86 – “Women are obsessed with claiming they/their gender has a mastery over qualities that they scarcely possess. Eg: logic, maturity, thoughtfulness, introspective self-awareness etc.”
IM MAXIM #87 – “Women are perpetual adolescents. Women mistake confidence and preferences with maturity, but such things are neither. Assertiveness is not maturity. Maturity is measured by the level of responsibility one can assume, as well as the capacity to sufficiently cope with the pressure that said responsibility entails. Women perform poorly on both metrics in comparison to their male counterparts.”
IM MAXIM #88 – “A woman scarcely matures past 18. She simply becomes pickier and more entitled with age, mistaking self-aggrandizement for enlightenment, although such is the contrary. Likewise, women infinitely obsess over the maturity of individuals, using it as a point of contention to manipulate people. And so it is with profound deadpan irony that women shit test men on their maturity, deeming male behavior they disagree with as boylike. Women mature faster than men, but they do not mature for as long as men. As such, they mature less.” Refer to Maxim #87
IM MAXIM #89 – “The feminine is, by its nature, attention seeking, histrionic, whiny, tearful, prone to delusion and weak at introspection. Traits we would typically associate with children. It is therefore not unfair to say that women do not mature as much as men, but rather, unfair to say that they do.” Refer to Maxim #87 and 88.
IM MAXIM #90 – “Women play games. Women say they do not play games and hate those that do. This is part of their game.” Refer to Maxim #45
IM MAXIM #91 – “A woman’s lower brain will eventually trump her higher brain, assuming it does not do so instantly. The underlying mechanisms which govern female behavior are universal, rather than unique. Furthermore, such mechanisms trump higher reason in matters of female decision-making. This is what we mean by “AWALT.” People who mistake “AWALT” as an assertion that the more superficial aspects of women are identical have missed the point.”
IM MAXIM #92 – ” A man’s manhood is deduced from the like-ability of his actions, a woman’s womanhood is simply assumed by merit of her age. In a reversal of how women deem male behavior they disapprove of to be boy-like, women will distinguish between girls and women to dismiss negative criticism about women. For example, your typical woman would rationalize the wisdom here doesn’t describe her because these maxims are true of girls, not women. And naturally, a woman idiotic enough to engage in such a rationalization will always see herself as the woman, never the girl.” Refer to Maxim #87 and 88.
IM MAXIM #93 – “If a woman is attainable, but you believe she is out of your league, she is. Self-fulfilling prophecy.“
IM MAXIM #94 – “Depth to men lies in logical complexity and philosophy. Depth to women is the process of interpreting and examining the meaning of her emotions.”
IM MAXIM #95 – “The more beautiful a woman is, the more men will accept or even enable the most contrived nonsense from her. You would do better not to accept it at all.”
IM MAXIM #96 – “A man who commits easily and gives attention freely is the male equivalent of a slut to a woman. He will be used, but by nature of his availability, and the ease of which his emotional intimacy is available, never desired. This one-sided dynamic is that which constitutes the fabled friend zone.”
IM MAXIM #97 – “Women need and crave masculinity in their lives. If you are in a relationship, but not sufficiently masculine, your woman will cheat on you. It’s not so much a matter of ‘if’ as it is a matter of ‘when.’ As such, a relationship’s success is your primary responsibility, not hers.” Refer to Maxim #72.
IM MAXIM #98 – “If you’re not a man who is comfortably masculine, women will emotionally abuse you until you finally learn to be masculine. Their nature, although unintended, perversely serves in much the manner that tough love does. How she hurts you will give you the impetus necessary to become a better man. It is women who drive men to the red pill.”
IM MAXIM #99 – “Men are inherently distrustful of women because their logical inconsistency vitiates their credibility. Women are inherently distrustful of men because they fear his physical desire absent of a willingness to commit.”
IM MAXIM #100 – “The low-value man can do nothing right, the high-value man can do nothing wrong. The higher your social market value, the less the rules apply.”
454. People don’t do things “TO” you, they do them for themselves.
455. A good friend and sort of mentor of mine developed a reputation within our larger circle for having an uncanny ability to help folks with problems they were having with their adolescent kids.
What made it odd was that he didn’t have children himself.
When asked how he was able to help with a direction when he didn’t have the experience with kids himself, his answer….
“I just imagine for whatever reason, my best friend needed to come live with me. A friend I selected and considered the most liked of all. What would I do and how would I react if my best friend behaved or treated me in the same manner as these kids treat their parents?”
“Hell no you can’t use my car again, etc.”
I tend to use that as a guide for women in my life as well. “How would I react to a good friend doing something like this?”
Often times, I believe women think that because they bestow their golden pussy, they get a pass to treat the “lucky guy” in whatever shitty manner they want.
They don’t do this with a man they admire, who also has other golden pussy options.
456. I’ve been with the same woman for 5 years. We married two years ago. I told my wife from the start I don’t take any shit from women. I used those words. I explained to my wife on a couple of occasions our family is like a dog sled team…we are pulling in the same direction and need to work together, but there is only one lead dog and that’s me.
457. Feminism, movies, songs, t.v shows, and society in general hammer us with the message that women find vulnerability in men an attractive quality. It’s complete and utter fucking bull shit.
458. I gave up the better half my personality, just for a little selfishly meted out pussy.
459. I am slowly learning that some people are not good for me no matter how much I love them.
460. When you start seeing your worth, you will find it hard to be around people who don’t.
461. The only person that will take care of you and be true to you is ………….. YOU! Learn to take care of yourself and be yourself.
462. ALL women are gold diggers. Only the manifestation of “gold” differs. Some want ‘this’, some want ‘that’. But they ALL WANT something and seldomly care about their partner’s happiness if it does not influence their own objectives.
463. Trophies are only good to look at then they end up forgotten and collect dust. Wives should be like tractors. Low maintenance, not much power, gets the job done, timeless, and reliable.
Just don’t refer to your wife as a tractor or a tug boat while she’s around. Believe me.
464. Be the man you want to be. An unapologetic man.
465. If men disappeared, women couldn’t keep civilization running, even with the infrastructure already in place.
466. If someone is really into you, you don’t have to bug them for a text, a call, or to spend time with you. They will do it anyhow because you are a priority to them.
467. Women want the finished product. A man appreciates a woman who was along for the journey.
468. If I don’t hold my value high, who will?
469. Research suggests there is a strong correlation between health and longevity with strong social connections. I encourage all men to make, foster, and nurture strong male friendships.
470. About failed LTR/M’s … “if a man leaves his wife, he’s an asshole … if a wife leaves her husband, then he must’ve been an asshole” … this is how men are judged by society.
471. If anyone is in a situation where their partner is making accusations with no basis, you should immediately suspect their motivations.
472. Be careful who you vent to. A listening ear is also a running mouth.
473. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
474. “The plight of the AFC is rooted in the belief he has something to lose by discarding the Blue Pill. This a mirage, a self imposed prison of materialism and social validation. The AFC could lose everything in 48 hours if his house burns down and he gets fired the next day, and that would be tragic from a Blue Pill perspective.
The Red Pill perspective would see it as liberating one from his immediate social and material burdens. The Red Pill is a blank slate, ctrl-z, do-over, mulligan, a new start. No easy paths or simple recipes, but rather the wonder of liberty and true freedom. And you get your life back, YOUR LIFE. A life to be used for yourself, your happiness, your dreams.
Your life is what you lost following the AFC script. The Red Pill is the only way to get it back.”
475. Every marriage book out there stresses communication as being the most important factor, like it’s the magic elixir of relationships.
“Just talk about it and everything will work out! Men need to learn to communicate with their wives, but women are natural communicators.”
Yeah, sure. That’s why female psychologists and counsellors have the highest divorce rates of any profession requiring a degree.
476. Any woman who denies sex as a means of controlling her man is a woman who needs to be single, forever.
477. Time heals all wounds, but no one warns you about the emotional scar tissue. Just like physical scar tissue, it is never quite the same, no matter how much work you put into it.
478. There is no pussy on earth that compares to the friendship of even one of your most loyal, long time buddies.
480. The meme: “She’ll show up when you stop looking.”
The translation: Have an Alpha mind set. Pay women no attention. Focus on yourself and your mission and women will be drawn to that.
481. Confidence is silent. Insecurity is loud.
482. Many, if not most women who torpedo their own, non-toxic marriages/LTRs re-write the actual history of the relationship as fiction, believing it to be fact … and expect those who will listen to her to believe it as fact too. Many husbands/LT Boyfriends/Sig Others have been destroyed by this tactic.
483. Trust is a strange thing. Once broken, it is said you can glue it back together, but you will always know it has been broken, and you’ll know where the pieces are glued.
484. Trusting is not complacency. You should be able to trust your wife. You shouldn’t have to worry about her straying. She is no victim here, if you were complacent. If she found that you weren’t as available to her as she would have preferred, she should have told you. She made decisions and choices here, all on her own without concern for you.
485. Well done is better than well said.
486. Women are bad at reasoning, but good at rationalizing. – Therationalmale.com
487. It seems that crushing the husband is the standard marital advice across the spiritual spectrum.
488. When a woman gains weight and lets herself go, in part what her husband sees and hears is this: “I know you found me physically attractive and that’s one of the reasons you married me, but I don’t care enough about you to put much effort into my physical appearance. You wanted a good looking woman as your wife, but I don’t really care what you want. Your wants and needs and desires just aren’t important to me. I don’t love you, respect you, or appreciate you, or care about you.”
489. Women do not marry for love. They marry for resource and status.
490. It’s funny how all the girls in high school that were whores are now married with children and all their Facebook updates are bible verses and posts from Jesus Daily.
491. The old “till death do us part” is dead in our current society.
492. Choose me or lose me. I am not a back up plan or a second choice.
493. Marriage is a contract between a man and a woman… to fuck a man out of money.
494. Women are net wealth consumers. Most women are not able to increase their own wealth, only decrease it.
495. All my childhood I had been told “clothes don’t make the man”. The implication of course was that a man’s character wasn’t found in the way he dresses. The real life application was that I never dressed well and never understood that clothes signal a man’s status. I unintentionally lowered myself in other’s eyes. How many opportunities did I lose out on because I didn’t signal I was up to the task?
496. Time cannot be bought, but it can be squandered.
497. Givers have to set limits because takers never will.
498. The thing about hypergamy, is that it doesn’t care … and doesn’t have a conscience (on account of that damned “hamster”).
499. Probably the biggest mistake women make in relationships. A woman meets a man and she falls in love with him. They marry/LTR. She ‘trains’ him. Oh, wait, he’s no longer the man she fell in love with. Why? because she changed him. Duh.
501. If a basically healthy wife can’t hold a job, keep a house, or have sex with you with any degree of functionality, she’s just dead weight. From a purely rational point of view, you may as well just cut her loose and go on with your life. – Married Man Sex Life Primer
502. You aren’t Captain-Save-a-Ho! The purpose of marriage is not to save a woman. The purpose of marriage is to have a productive, functional and happy life together. It’s not your job to act like her paid 24/ 7 support staff and bail her out of every mess she gets herself into, or endlessly cater to her every whim without hope of you ever getting your needs met
503. You are a man. And being a man, the burden of performance is a daily thing. Own it.
Do primal shit.
Lift weights/isometrics, etc.
Be unapologetic in your masculinity.
Never apologize for minor things.
Demonstrate, don’t explicate.
Always have options. A man without options is a man of low value.
504. The maturity thing is such a joke. Women take no accountability for themselves and thus aren’t mature. They don’t take leadership positions, they don’t take risk, they don’t do shit. They spend their lives looking cute so men will do shit for them.
505. The Second Date Rule For Setting Boundaries: Ask, “If this behavior had occurred on the second date, would there have been a third?” This question helps to see if you have been putting up with something that you shouldn’t.
506. Similar to the last rule is the Healthy Male Rule. Following this rule of thumb, they simply ask yourself, “How would a healthy male handle this situation?” For some reason, just asking this question connects you with your intuitive wisdom and helps access the power you need to respond appropriately.
507. One of the greatest crimes of feminism has been, and still is, depriving children of the presence of men.
508. Women are to enhance your life, not to be your life.
509. Napoleon concluded that Destiny puts out trials and failures to TEST men if they are proper and FIT for their role in shaping history. Use failure to learn and improve.
510. Feminism is mental illness expressed politically.
511. A man should support his family AND his passions.
512. Most of the people who died yesterday had plans for today. Don’t take life for granted.
513. Swallow the Red Pill and find comfort in the discomfort. Live a full life that is hard instead of enjoying the safety of a lie.
514. TRP isn’t all about PUA. It’s not all about MGTOW, or MRA. It’s a man living his life in a manner that’s pleasing to him without excuses.
515. At the tail end of my first marriage:
Me: So, what were you thinking when you said “until death do us part?”
Her: Well, I meant it at the time.
516. The best way to slow down cheating women is to call it out and announce her as a cheating slut.
517. “For better or for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as ye both shall live”.
-These words, uttered solemnly in front of all that a woman deems sacred and in front of everyone who loves her, seem to go get forgotten as soon as the slightest challenge to them appears.
My question is: what part of these words does a married woman not understand?
518. The cynic in me has been coming to the conclusion for a few years that it is simply a waste of time for women to take oaths, swear vows, etc. because everything they say has an implied “…at this time” appended to it.
519. If they intentionally and consciously flirt and send signals to other men that they want to get with them, they have committed adultery in their hearts.
That’s just it. A lot of indicators of interest are subconscious and her mind is working on two levels. I don’t know how many arguments we’ve had in these parts over the years about whether women have moral agency (and I’m NOT starting another one) but the fact the question is even asked should tell you something. However, a game-aware guy will be able to spot the interest and if he wants to game her, who knows?
I can give you example after example of the ways the church and it’s minions (marital counselors, male coaches, seminars for men) force-feed the men the kool aid with a beer bong. The worst impacted are the men who most want a good marriage. And these guys, I’m telling you, some of them are so self-righteous in telling men that it’s their fault the wife cheated… it makes me want to scream.
Of course the wife is going to shit test her husband. It isn’t that she doesn’t have herself under control, it’s her hypergamy. Look at Genesis 3:16:
“Your desire shall be for your husband and he shall rule over you.”
The word desire is only used in two other places in Scripture. Once in Genesis 4, God speaking to Cain said sin was crouching at his doorstep desiring to over come him. The other was in the Song of Solomon, the woman saying her husband’s desire was for her. In the first instance it was a desire for control. In the second it was a sexual desire. For centuries everybody wanted to say it was one or the other, but what game teaches us is that it’s actually both. It’s the source of the fitness tests (her desire to conquer, forcing him to conquer her or fail the test). If he passes the tests, her desire then becomes sexual. All Women Are Like That. A woman’s hypergamy is part of the curse of Genesis 3:16, and that’s why AWALT.
The problem is the church is teaching husbands to to fail, every single time, which robs his wife of what she really needs- the reassurance she was looking for that produced the shit test in the first place. Dead bedroom, anyone?
These feminist, blue-pill white knight gammas are the worst at pedestalizing women and you just can’t talk to them because they are emotionally unable to hear the truth. So what’s a guy to do about these deluded men that are causing so much harm? I’ve got a few questions I ask about that now.
“Does that means Christ didn’t exercise His Headship and leadership well enough when we sin?”
Of course, we all know the answer.
“OK, what does Christ do that husbands don’t?”
That *always* gets the answer that Christ’s love is perfect and ours isn’t.
“Ahh. I see. So in Revelation 3:19 where it says that Christ rebukes and chastens those whom He loves, and we see that husbands no longer spank their wives, that must be the missing link. Right?”
People sin because they choose to sin, including wives. Sometimes they are led into temptation and if they’re weak, they’ll fall. This is where the husband’s inability to pass her shit tests and give her the masculine dominance she craves comes home to roost.
520. Women don’t want a work in progress they want a winner. The work in progress is ugly, the rage, the insecurity – all of it – women aren’t cut out for that.
521. I think it’s funny to hear warnings–“I never thought divorce was something that could happen to me, but then…”–from women who have initiated divorce.
Lots of terrible things “happen.” Illness, death, unemployment, natural disasters, etc. Choosing to divorce is not on that list; it is an act of will.
522. Women seem to not possess the ability to love like men. Marriage is a major sacrifice for men, and women need to acknowledge that and not be a competitor in a relationship but a complimentary companion.
523. Going to counseling means that the headship of the marriage now passes to the counsellor. It is he/she who the woman looks up to. At this point, the marriage is dead. Usually the wife wants a counsellor because she knows that they will put down their husband and humiliate him. It is akin to a sheep being sled to slaughter and both the counsellor and the wife know it. When the husband finally has had enough and doesn’t want anymore of it, the wife now has the excuse that it was he who ended it and she knows everyone including the church will now back up her decision to destroy the marriage. The husband always has had enough of the kook counsellor, but not his wife and it doesn’t matter. She will tell everyone HE didn’t want counseling and it was HE who destroyed the marriage.
In the event that they survive the counseling, the marriage will take a turn where now the man learned to grovel to keep it from dying and the wife knows it. The headship is now hers.
524. Loyal people don’t come around too often. If you find someone real, keep them close.
525. “People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.” Thich Nhat Hanh
526. You have no responsibility for what happened to you as a child. You have complete responsibility with what you do about it now.
527. Most women don’t want to get married until they have proven that they aren’t marriage material.
528. Married women don’t need their partner and leader to try to out-emotionalize them. Wives need their husband and leader to be the oak tree in the midst of their emotional storms.
529. Nice Christian men are trained to supplicate, endure bad treatment of even girlfriends/dates… To think or believe they are low value enough to have to put up with disrespect.
It’s men that know their worth and value that are both desirable, but terrifying to women. They can’t be taken advantage of because they don’t allow themselves to be.
530. A man leading his wife IS loving her. A man who is continually disparaged by a fitness testing, disobedient, sexually withdrawing wife. That man often cannot take the lead without bringing his own threat point to the table.
The ultimate female threat point is divorce rape with cash and prizes, but before that she uses and reuses the threat point of sexual access. Men have the threat point of commitment. That’s it. Should we disarm?
531. On Satan’s abuse of scripture, I would point out that when Jesus refuted him He cited the appropriate scripture and let it go to work. He didn’t argue with Satan: “It is written..” BAM.
How about: “It is written: “Likewise, you wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives”.
End of conversation, deal with it heretics.
532. Your value does not decrease based on someone else’s inability to see your worth.
533. The fantasy of her being the one perfect woman, and your one and only (soulmate) or whatever, is just that.
IT IS A FANTASY!
She is just a woman, nothing more, nothing less, one of billions in this world.
Everything else is Disney Princess propaganda.
534. Be awesome, have a mission, maintain your frame. A woman will not make you happy. She can however make you codependent. You need to be in charge of your own happiness…don’t give your power away.
535. Women want control, they don’t want risk.
536. Don’t believe those who tell you they love you, believe those who show you.
537. It could be argued that all women have mental issues: they believe telepathy is a valid method of effective communication.
538. That moment when you realize you have a great life, with or without a woman… it’s truly priceless, man. It will free your mind (another Matrix quote!). Go live an awesome life.
539. She didn’t “take your self respect”, you gave it up.
540. Society tells you that as long as you “take care” of your wife’s needs and wishes expressed, your marriage should be fine, and if not, you should invest more effort and just work harder. THAT Philosophy doesn’t work, and it can be your marital downfall.
541. Males are being taught to respect women. There is absolutely nothing fundamentally wrong with that, but it has to be a two-way street. To be honest, I see very little evidence these days of women respecting men.
542. My missus is temperamental….
50% temper and 50% mental!!!
543. “In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.”
544. Cheating is a symptom of the dysfunction of the relationship.
545. The difference between winners and losers is not only in the decisions we make, but what we do with the results of those decisions. Winners learn, pick themselves up and keep going. They get stronger as a result. Losers head to the couch and stop making decisions.
We all make bad choices sometimes. Things don’t work out the way we want them to. That’s life.
What are you going to do about it?
That’s the real question.
That’s what separates the winners from the losers.
546. Word of advice, if your wife makes honey-do lists for you, there is a good chance you’re being chumped.
547. Marriage is a partnership, not a negotiation.
548. Men will fuck you up with physical violence, you may get your arm cut off but at least he will leave you, as a person, intact, women will shit on your soul.
549. Sometimes women act like a horse: if YOU don’t lead it, it will lead YOU instead. Because SOMEONE has got to be in charge. If YOU don’t lead the way, someone else doing it will be the path to follow for your wife. So you need to lead.
550. “Beware the partner that takes a position against you with an outside agent.”
551. A woman will forgive a man for being an asshole. She will never forgive him for being a coward.
552. It isn’t a problem of men being committment-phobes, it is a problem of women being commitment incompatible. Women only stay until they aren’t “happy”. They aren’t worth committing to.
553. Even Dr. Laura said about men, “Feed ’em, love ’em, sex ’em, they’re happy. ” And the ‘love part’ means respect. If a woman respects a man that’s half the battle won. A man can accomplish great things, and and go out and conquer the enemy if he has those three things from his woman.
554. Women inspire men to great things and prevent them from achieving them.
555. When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than letting him keep her.
556. “Many men provide and do delayed gratification and sublimate their own desires/needs/aspirations to provide for women in exchange for this supposed gift only women possess, banking on the fact that when needed, a man can draw on this wellspring of compassion only to find out that when the chips are down, it’s all horseshit.”
557. Your path is your own.
That path is for you to create as you see fit. Your path can have more than one destination but only one true end.
Nothing will block your path if you know where it leads you.
If you bring someone along with you to enjoy your path, know that they are just a companion and not the one who is making and controlling the path.
One day your path will end and the only one on it will be you. So make it a good path, and enjoy the journey.
558. “If you permit her, a woman will make you mediocre. She will then leave you for being mediocre because “you’re not the man she fell in love with” and “she deserves better than that.”
A man must never sacrifice his mission for a woman.”
559. Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone.
560. Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them a second bullet because they missed the first time.
561. Without a queen to try and keep happy, I have no use for a kingdom.
562. “Men love sex, women love attention.” It’s so true. If they don’t have somebody to listen to them, take them to lunch and fawn over them, they’re not getting what they need. Why do we do all that for them? To be rewarded with sex. What if we could get better sex elsewhere?
563. Once they say I do, they don’t.
564. The oft-repeated statement that another person cannot “make us feel” a certain way is just so much BS, they sure as hell can. It may be fleeting/temporary, but like a drug it is undeniable. And also like a drug, then comes the dark side. And it is dark indeed.
565. What is a man with options afraid of?
566. You should never be so attached to a relationship that you compromise your convictions.
567. I’m reminded of the story of the older couple driving down the road. She says to him, ” when we were younger and went anywhere you always had your arm around me. Why don’t you do that any more?” He looks at her and then looks at the steering wheel in the car, turns back to her, and says, “I have not moved.”
568. It isn’t “love” when it isn’t reciprocated. It is something else.
569. Happiness is the best revenge.
570. GF freaking out over casual outings with the guys isn’t normal — you shouldn’t feel guilty for having friends.
571. I’ve learned that a woman’s past, particularly her childhood, is extremely important. In that, if a woman grows up watching adultery, domestic violence, etc., within her own family regardless of any insight she may have gained from it all, there exists a certain comfort level with those things and a tendency to recreate them on some level. But it’s this comfort zone that’s key. They have an acceptance and tolerance for things in their lives that most people would never entertain.
And this is the danger in rescuing a damsel in distess as a white knight.
572. Men love women SACRIFICIALLY and women love men OPPORTUNISTICALLY. Women only love their children SACRIFICIALLY.
573. Wrap it in latex or she gets your pay chex.
574. Some people aren’t loyal to you. They are loyal to their NEED of you. Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
575. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl.
576. Men build up their partner to their friends. Women teardown their partner to their friends. It’s universal.
577. If she accuses me of something, it is because she is feeling guilty with exactly what she is accusing you of. It makes it a lot easier to read the situation when you realize this.
578. Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out.
579. The cost of not following your heart is wishing you had for the rest of your life.
580. Boundaries – When someone has a problem, it is their problem. You can leave it with them.
581. You either get better or you get bitter. It is that simple. You either take what has been dealt to you and allow it to make you a better person or allow it to tear you down. The choice does not belong to fate, it belongs to you.
582. Women want to “have kids”. Men want to raise a family.
583. Be a man…….and kick any bitch who has issues with that to the curb.
584. Never give someone the opportunity to waste your time twice.
585. This whole, “If my dog doesn’t like you, I don’t like you” shit. Chick, I’ve met your dog and he’s dumb as a bag of hammers. He startles himself when he farts, he’s afraid of a Dorito (really), and thinks the cat’s litter box is a snack tray. How fucked up are you if you’re allowing this moron to guide your personal relationship choices?
586. Understanding frame and how things play out: It is my time, it is my life. I can and will do what makes me happy. There is always a give and take available, BUT It goes both ways.
The days of me doing all the giving are long past. You want something from me, what are you giving to me?
587. Never date a drunk, and never date a drug head. Personally does not matter with these two types of people they will always be destructive to themselves and everyone around them.
588. Men get the best from women when they get the best from men. It doesn’t work the other way around. Not their burden.
589. When it’s convenient for them… It’s all equal rights, everything’s the same, I’m the same as any man… Riiight up until it’s time to pick up the check. Then suddenly it’s the 1950’s and they’re Donna Reed.
590. A Schlep or Chump is a man who is beaten and lacks the confidence or knowledge to better his one and only life.
591. Some relationship rules are universal.
1. Always work on bettering yourself.
2. Always have outcome independence.
3. Make good choices.
592. Creepy is a word that women use to try to shame men into behaving the way they want them to.
593. My own current philosophy on life has been two fold when faced with issues: 1. Not my problem. 2. I don’t care if it is a problem. It has relieved a lot of stress from my life. Downside is that it pisses people off that I don’t care about their problems. But, that is not my problem… LOL!
594. Q. What is the chameleon syndrome?
A. A quasi-supernatural transformation, the chameleon syndrome is the predatory female’sunholy ability to become whatever the script calls for in “hooking” a man. She will adopt his viewpoints, his attitudes, his hobbies, and
his dislikes. Her personality will change to suit his. She will enroll in classes, become a gourmet cook, stop smoking, switch religions, accept his friends, humor his jealousies, develop
a relationship with his relatives, or whatever else is called for. She will change colors in the rocks like a chameleon! Of all the traits exhibited by predatory females, this chameleon
syndrome is one of the most lethal.
A. Because, amazingly, the predatory female is completely sincere about her new behavior. She isn’t consciously aware of any deception.
595. A woman’s love is like a hand powered grinding wheel. If you pump furiously and wind it up, she will do the job, make noise, even throw off sparks. She will respond, but only respond. The minute you release the handle . . . she begins winding down. She can only respond in a temporary manner. That’s
why an adult female will rarely call you or initiate anything. They are only constructed to respond.
596. Nowhere in the Bible is the wife ever commanded to love her husband. This is not surprising. It’s a biblical principle that God does not ask from individuals that which they DO NOT HAVE the means to accomplish. The husband is commanded to love his wife,
but she is never told to reciprocate.
597. A basic rule about ex-wives: No kindness from you will ever go unpunished.
598. Self doubt and hesitation are enemies of awesomeness.
599. Just as serenity can be confused with boredom, so can a healthy relationship be confused with mediocrity.
600. If Heaven is a collection of your best memories then Puritans have little to look forward to. Life is short. Get out there and have fun!
601. The ratio of “Attaboy” to “Aw Shit” should be 10:1. That’s the minimum. No relationship is perfect, but the good needs to outweigh the bad by a huge margin.
602. Keep in mind that you will tolerate exactly as much abuse as you are willing to give yourself. If you have low esteem, you’ll put up with a lot of abuse. BSC will push right up to the limit of the abuse you will tolerate.
603. Women “SELECT”. They do not LOVE. Their selection is not based on an “eternal love till death parts us”, but on the package of incentives men have to offer, and it will exist only for as long as this package exists. Get poor? Get disabled? You’re a goner. And the sad thing is, women all seem to be quite ok with that. But the truth is: men and women speak about “love” (I love you) but actually MEAN something completely different!
So next time I hear some woman tell me she loves me, what I really should translate it into is: “You tick more of my boxes than any other candidate”.
604. “Everyday is a gift and not a given so live tomorrow today, and say goodbye to yesterday.”
605. If more men had only paid attention to the ONE really, really important verse in the Bible, none of this crap would be happening:
“It is better to dwell in the wilderness than with an evil and a contentious woman.”
Six thousand years ago, those old Sages knew what was what, and wrote it down . . . . . and no-one paid attention.
606. Texting is worse than posting on FB or a thread. It’s nearly impossible to impart any emotion – you can’t read body language. It’s an awful way to try to communicate with someone.
607. Children are additions and not the center of a family relationship, the parents relationship with each other is. The family started with two and that should remain the main focus unless the marriage ends. Once a couple splits then priorities change as a parent must ensure that the kids are safe & secure when not in their company.
608. One of the classic signs of a bully / abuser is someone who decries certain behavior while engaging in that very behavior.
609. Most of my problems have been due to “going with the flow”, ” taking one for the team”, ” look out for others before looking out for yourself”.
610. Women want commitment without sex the way men want sex without commitment. Beta orbiters and white knights are the equivalent of female sluts.
611. Guys have a “mid-life crisis” and buy a car/bike.
Women have a mid-life crisis and they take 1/2 the family’s assets and abandon their husbands and kids.
612. Substantial debt shows so much of their character. You can tell how materialistic a woman can be by it.
613. Dating Red Flags
1. Excessive jealousy
2. She goes through your phone. (demonstrates lack of trust)
3. Treats service personel (ie. waiters) like crap or subhuman.
4. Perpetual Princess Syndrome. She expects everybody to always kiss her ass.
5. Gets angry when you hang out with your friends. She smothers you.
6. She never admits she is wrong. Ever.
7. Never says thank you for the nice things you do for her. If you open a car door, buy her dinner, even an ice cream cone and don’t get a thank you… that demonstrates a princess syndrome and low class.
8. She is dumb. She can be super hot, but if she can’t hold a conversation… run!
9. Excessive selfie taking. She either has low self esteem and is looking for online compliments or she is super self absorbed. Either way, ditch her ass!
10. She fights dirty. Adults in a relationship will disagree. Does she do it like an adult or does she get violent, bring up the past, or hit below the belt?
614. “In the case of sexual relations, constructive abandonment means a spouse leaves the marriage in spirit by refusal to have sexual relations. In sexual desertion, which is considered a fault ground, the party charging it must prove abandonment, generally for one year, during which the spouses may share the same roof (but presumably not the same bed).
Constructive abandonment is a form of abandonment used as a ground for divorce, and it may also be considered a form of cruel and inhumane treatment.”
615. In the end, change is not going to come from worrying, but from working to improve yourself (which is a never-ending process really).
616. A more effective way to communicate always references “I” or “me”.
“He, she, they, them”, are words to avoid, but most especially, “you”.
As soon as someone talks with a constant use of “you”, it comes across as advice giving.
“I” and “me” set boundaries or describe personal experience as an example that can be taken or discarded.
It’s really amazing how much better people will listen when things are related but not being “advised.”
617. Women’s feelings are not fact. They require acknowledgement, not solutions.
618. Nurturing is a feminine trait, but it comes in varying degrees.
619. A mistake repeated is a decision.
620. Some women need too much guidance, structure, direction, alpha from you. Leading shouldn’t be draining/exhausting. There should be rewards that make it worth it.
621. DO NOT FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ANYONE!
622. Find three hobbies you love.
One to make you money
One to keep you in shape
One to keep you creative.
623. If making her happy costs you your happiness, you can’t afford her.
624. The most common mistake people make is attempting to use common sense in BSC relationships. Logic does not apply.
625. Falling out of love is like a gunfight. Distance is your friend.
626. For all the BS about women being better at communicating than men, they certainly don’t communicate well when it is really important…
627. Managing the money is part of leading.
628. If anyone in your life is so controlling that you start approaching anything like an ultimatum resembling “either they go or I go”, you show the controlling person the door.
629. when dealing with women you can only really count on the now. Putting too much stake in future expectations only hurts you.
630. What is it with some women, that turn into an evil witch who’s only mission is to make a man’s life a Hellish place?
631. Women’s excitement is inspired by your tenacious commitment to who you are and what you want.
632. In falling into the nice guy trap – remember your boundaries. Do anything you want to do, but do it because YOU want to do it. Period. If you’re doing it to please her, accommodate her, get something out of it, or to shut her up…. you’re her bitch. Plain and simple. She owns you.
633. Internalize the Golden Rule: Make sure she loves YOU MORE!
634. Believe a chick the FIRST time she shows you who she is. Don’t wait around for the tornado that’s headed in your direction. Next her and find a high quality female. They do exist.
– Christian McQueen
635. Sex with a crazy girl absolutely destroys sex with a normal girl. In other words she has sucked so many dicks and rode so many cocks, she knows how to do it extremely well.
636. Sex with BSC is an addiction. We get hooked. Addicted. Craving it like a heroin addict craves their drug of choice. She becomes your heroin and like drugs, many find it is fun… for a time. Then the withdrawals get worse and you’ll find you will do anything and everything to get your fix again.
637. The crazy chicks are out to get you. No, they really are.
638. The Red Flags Checklist
* Glazed eyes stares into space
* Extreme statements
* Extreme anger
* Massive mood swings from very happy to very sad within mere minutes, or even seconds
* Prescription bottles in her purse and/or medicine cabinet that makes Walgreens look like their shelves are bare
* Has a bad story about everyone in her life and loves to tell you. Her ex boyfriend, her brother, her step-dad, etc.
* Has few to NO girlfriends beyond the superficial level
* Acts spiteful in nature to simple and/or low-income people (you won’t see this under a medical symptoms site, but who wants to be with a rude ass bitch anyway? Avoid, or when you go through a rough time she’ll kick you to the curb. Remember, she doesn’t deserve to ride in the Bentley with you if she won’t ride on the bus with you)
* Was sexually abused as a child
ALL of her exes were ‘abusive’ and ‘jerks’
* Extremely promiscuous (harder to tell with the current Tinder Ho Generation, but connect the dots)
* Asks to act out ‘rape’ fantasies sexually with you
* Randomly starts crying after sex (BIG one, watch the fuck out. I’m not referring to virgins either)
* Extreme tattoos (one or two, okay that’s fine, but the more ink a chick has the more kink she’s done)
* Constant turmoil in her life (can’t hold a job down, always ‘something’ or ‘somebody’ is out to get her)
* Bad or non-existent relationship with her father
* Adopted (I know this one is touchy and it’s not a deal-breaker, but it IS something to be aware of)
* Too close of a relationship with her brother(s)
* Bisexual (note if she’s just curious in passing manner, or aggressively tries to pick up girls with or without you)
* Compulsive Cop Callers (if the local cops KNOW her because she calls them about any little thing, that is one crazy as fuck chick)
* She has a vagina (KIDDING, couldn’t resist!)
639. Damaged women thrive off of theatrics.
640. Nothing kills sex in a relationship quite like a ring.
641. Nobody gives a shit about a plow horse.
642. Seen it all several times… this is the cliche’ that you must follow-
In a divorce prepare for the worst*, hope for the best.
*Yes, The Worst. It can get worse than you imagine. So, imagine the very worst and be prepared.
643. Wouldn’t you think a female adult human could use words instead of expecting a male adult human to read minds?
644. Dude…if she has to “let you” be the man…you’ve missed the point entirely!
645. The opposite of love isn’t hate, it’s ambivalence.
646. A women’s G spot is where your wallet is, and the bigger the wallet the better lover you are. This does not apply in all cases, but in most!
647. Women leaving has messed up too many people. Go for a long ride, then have a drink or 2 and get on with the rest of your life.
648. If you lay down at someone’s feet, expect to get walked on.
649. As long as your attention is on an emotionally abusive and neglectful person you cannot possibly even see any other options. If you step away for a few weeks, you will realize just how silly it all was, and how you dodged a huge bullet that would have likely taken you down.
650. Once you step out of your own frame and into hers you have lost complete control of yourself, your future, your emotions, your feelings, and your thoughts. You have enslaved yourself voluntarily.
651. Here’s the question, gents;
Does your woman respect you?
If she does, then you’re doing it right and she’s a good-un.
If she doesn’t, either:
A) You have work to do.
B) You were never truly respected and only being used.
“A” can be fixed
“B” should be walking away on your feet to begin regaining some self-respect. Or else a guy will be crawling away later on his knees with every bit of self-respect extinguished.
Don’t “B” that guy.
652. Women are EVERYWHERE. No two are the same. Don’t let your Disney heart ever believe otherwise… in fact, crush your Disney heart ASAP and start seeing it all for reality.
653. Men fuck who they can. Women fuck who they want.
654. With age and success it becomes much clearer that women are more-or-less nature’s used car salesmen. They follow their biological directive to convince a high-quality man to divert his resources to her regardless of whether it’s in the buyers interest, using any means necessary.
Trickery is fair game (makeup, high heels, phony degrees), as is breach of contract (sold the same product to more than one buyer, no lemon law). Consider them mercilessly self-interested, until proven otherwise.
Give her enough approval to feel secure with you, but also make it no secret that you are assessing her quality from day one, and every day after. A well-bred woman feels perfectly at home being sized up by a zero fucks given type of alpha.
655. The best attitude to have is to appear to consider women to be a mild irritant that need to prove they are not. This best comes with age.
656. Don’t be unequally yoked
657. A single lie discovered is enough to cast doubt in every truth expressed.
658. While “dead bedroom” isn’t an unheard of experience, women have no issues enduring and compartmentalizing lazy sex if it’s what it takes to keep Mr Beta happy enough to swipe his credit card one more time. Once the Betabux is throughly trapped , or she has what she wants out of him the sex spigot is closed for good.
659. “Never, and I repeat, never, make a move on a woman (as in asking for her number) until she gives you a sign.
The signs are subtle, to a man. They are nothing more than asking you about yourself, your name, what you do for a living, if you come here often, etc. If she’s not interested, she’ll never ask you about yourself. To a woman, this is really obvious. Men tend to not notice.
If you move on a woman before she gives you the sign you are just asking for punishment.”
660. A woman’s intimacy is her value to a man.
661. Acting solely on feelings is the realm of children, not adults.
662. A woman using sex to get what she wants is no better than a man using brute strength to get what he wants.
663. 66-75% of all divorces are now filed by wives. Publications like Cosmo love to harp on men for having a “fear of commitment”. Guys must ask themselves, why commit when it’s the other party who can’t live up to the commitment 3/4 of the time?
664. One Sided Alimony: Ok so the ex-wife got used to a certain standard of living, so we will make the ex-husband pay alimony. Fine. But how about the things the ex-husband got used to? Do men have a right to be “accustomed” to stuff too? If not, why not? Shouldn’t there be some sort of reciprocal reverse-alimony payment by the ex-wife in the form of weekly cleaning, a hot meal 7 nights a week, and “romantic companionship” services for the ex-husband? How come one spouse is obligated to provide something that the other was used to during the marriage, and the other isn’t obligated to provide anything?
665. Women are not happy unless there is a whirlwind of little shit going on. Then they tell you how wiped out they are from the mini drama they created. Don’t get mad. It’s just stuff women do.
666. As a man, your time and effort is your most valuable asset. You use it to get shit done- most often shit that’s related to your mission. When you give that time to someone else, it is a tremendous gift which should be appreciated and respected.
667. If you’re interacting with a woman and she is acting like the slightest wrong move on your part will lead to you getting blown out, it is because she is trying to make you insecure so she keeps the upper hand. The solution is simple. Call their bluff. Even if she doesn’t cave after you call her bluff and walk away, then that means you have successfully quit while you were ahead.
668. It is not worth the effort to try and fix a bitch if her issues run so deep that she is unstable, disrespectful, impulsive, or chronically irresponsible as a result of them. It’s better to just start fresh with a new girl.
669. If you go on a date and they don’t pay their fair share, don’t go on a second date. If this is the most polite they will ever be and they aren’t carrying their share, then what would that mean for a future relationship?
670. Relationships are like a motorcycle ride… the man needs to be focused on the road and his destination in order for the woman to enjoy the ride. If he turns his attention to her she freaks the fuck out.
671. If a woman creates arguments and tries to stop a passion of yours, she’s gotta go. Yesterday.
672. With steadfast assertive kindness, the message to your woman in every conversation that might possibly contain the smallest shit test is; I’m on my journey in life, it’s an awesome journey and I would love you to remain on it with me so get on board or get the fuck out.
673. Women can’t tell the difference between a leader and an asshole. Both are strong personalities. Both make firm decisions. Both have a mission in life. The difference is that a leader shows kindness and guides those around him to better themselves. An asshole is only concerned with himself and using others to achieve his goals.
674. “Stuff” is the product that allows us to “see” the carrot dangling in front of the modern plow-donkey.
Get your wife “this” or “that” or whatever the whim of the day is, and you improve your chances to maybe even get some.
Fuck all of that.
Stuff often ties you down and prevents you from being free. Stuff brings costs, costs bring more work for the Donkey. Less carrots.
674. Women understand women… And they hate each other.
675. If a partner doesn’t care for their SO when they need it most, then perhaps they’re not as “S” as they should be in the partner’s mind.
676. Sex as a weapon destroys relationships. Women ignore this at their peril.
677. The fear of being alone is a shitty reason to stay in a relationship.
678. “Pussy is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of pussy in another dimension. You know how fucking crazy that is? There are no chicks alive willing to blow themselves up for dick.” — Joe Rogan.
679. The only reason a woman should be in your life is if she makes you happier than if she wasn’t there. If this is not true, then she should not be there. Tolerating consistent unhappiness from a woman in your life is just plain stupid.
680. Leave the cell phone at home. Reinstate some “gone fishin’ ” time. It will be good for you.
681. Sometimes the hardest part of life is riding out the suck until the next awesome thing happens. But it does. It always does.
Stay the path, and awesome shit will happen.
682. Marry an asset, not a liability.
683. These are deathnells to a LTR:
1. zero respect
2. focused on flaws
3. Unwilling or unable to acknowledge your spouses perspective
4. Jump down their throat instead of discussing – owning your own feelings
5. Fighting to win – not knowing when to de-escalate, be able to discuss rationally
6. Being emotionally dishonest – hiding your feelings, not sharing how you really feel
7. Not discussing how you really feel – pretty much the same as 6. But you know, it’s an editorial (idiot writers)
8. Sandbagging – not discussing issues. Seems the last three items of their ‘habits’ are pretty much the same thing. But it sounds better for an article if you have ‘8 things’ rather than ‘5 things’.
I would also say that weaponizing sex is gonna get you the boot, or they’ll find it elsewhere.
684. Just live your life and invite her along for the ride. Be direct, honest, dominant and forthright. If she comes along, great. If not, there’s always another, hotter bitch down the road that will appreciate you. Maybe not right away, but eventually. Remember a Lion never has to explain that it’s a Lion.
And after dating a few chuckleheads she will know what she lost.
685. Remember she didn’t select you in the beginning because you had forsaken all others. Become optionless at your own peril.
Alpha men cause women to worry about their commitment. Not the reverse. And that’s why women desire them. Betas are the exact opposite. They worry about a women’s commitment. But that isn’t her value, is it? It should be yours. Don’t give it away cheaply.
686. Be kind and thoughtful, be her rock in the storm, occasionally give her some validation when her hormones get the best of her and she’s feeling insecure. And yeah, do things for her if you or she is an acts of service person. Not everything, and not all the time, but choose the things that will genuinely make a difference and do it. You aren’t her bitch. You’re her “Go To” guy.
Being a woman’s “rock” is a tricky road to navigate and you have to do so with great care. While it will definitely earn her respect and love, if you’re the solid, steadfast guy who always stays the course and never gets flustered, you run the risk of becoming her father and no longer the guy who gives her tingles. While being the rock is of absolute necessity, she also has to know that you’re her rock by your grace and a certain level of behavior is expected on her part to keep you as her rock.
Be the rock in the storm, not a rock all the time. If she needs that, she’s codependent and that’s bad.
It’s a security blanket. Part of the protection men are hardwired to provide and women are hardwired to desire. It’s only to be used when absolutely needed and women don’t get to decide when it’s needed. They aren’t entitled to it. It’s a gift you give them.
687. If you’re truly outcome independent, you’re not thinking about 20 years, you’re thinking about the present moment and not putting yourself in a position that you’ll get fucked if it does last 20 years and she bails.
688. Marriage is still, and always will be a business relationship. You supply the awesome, she supplies the intimacy. You’re the vendor, she’s the customer. Your product is being a high-value male, she in turn pays you in the currency she has, emotional and physical commitment. Once either of those are not being met, the relationship has to be reevaluated.
689. The most dangerous drug in the world is pussy.
690. Remember, the male crazy scale goes from 1 to 10, but the female crazy scale goes from 4 to 10. You can get a good 4 or 5, but there is no such thing as a 2 or 3. All women are nuts to some extent.
691. A woman’s G spot is where your wallet is and the bigger the wallet the better lover you are. This does not apply in all cases, but it does in most!
692. As an adult, consider everyone that you deal with which includes family, as just people. If people are good to you, reciprocate. If not, well…
Just like the word ‘marriage’, there is a lot of symbolic meaning attached to the words mother, father, brother, sister… etc. Beyond the biological connection, are they good to you? It sounds cold, but that’s all it comes down to for every relationship.
693. The parent thing is a lot like the marriage thing in that society places all kinds of pressure and demands on us to adhere to some kind of moral code when it comes to them. Toxic is toxic. If there wasn’t the blood connection would you tolerate the shit from anyone else? Of course not. Big fucking deal, your mom provided an egg for some sperm. If she wasn’t a great mom then and she’s a PITA now why hang on to that relationship?
694. The biggest part of the unplugging for men is to realize the idea that women are turned on by romance, chivalry, flowers, gentle touch, etc, etc. is total BS.
695. You meet a woman and find out she is deep in debt, but tells you she is going to get it under control, it sounds kinda like when you meet a fat woman who promises you she’s going to get serious about losing weight.
696. If in fact she is high-value it will prove out over many months or even a couple years. If it’s an act it will wear off…it is simply not possible to sustain an appearance of being something you are not for too long. Time will tell all. Don’t forget it and don’t be impatient.
697. Most women have a freaky side and are dying for a dominant male to bring it out.
So with that knowledge, is she really unique? No. What’s unique is you. You are the catch. You bring out the primal desire in her. The sexual energy is dictated by you. Because of this you have many, many more options than she does.
A hot woman cannot turn a guy into a stud. But an alpha as fuck dominant male can turn any woman into a porn star.
698. What a woman says about goals, money, kids, etc. when dating is NOT her true feelings. Remember men want pussy, women want commitment. Just as some guys will say anything to sleep with a woman, woman will say just about anything to get your commitment. You don’t really find out the truth until 2, 5, 10, 20 years later.
699. Do you know what some men have in common with linoleum floors?
If you lay them right the first time, you can walk on them for twenty years.
700. Lose respect and/or adoration and it’s over.
You must have (and maintain) 2 out of the 3 –
– be more attractive
– have higher social status
– have more wealth $$$
701. “To a woman love means power, to a man enslavement. Love provides woman with an excuse for financial exploitation, man with an emotionally charged excuse…As a result of `love,’ man is able to hide his cowardly self-deception behind a smoke screen of sentiment. He is able to make himself believe that his senseless enslavement to woman and her hostages is more than an act of honor, it has a higher purpose. He is entirely happy in his role as a slave and has arrived at the goal he has so long desired. Since woman gains nothing but one advantage after another from the situation as it stands today, things will never change. The system forces her to be corrupt, but no one is going to worry about that. Since one can expect nothing from a woman but love, it will remain the currency for any need she might have. Man, her slave, will continue to use his energies only according to his conditioning and never to his own advantage. He will achieve greater goals and the more he achieves, the farther women will become alienated from him. The more he tries to ingratiate himself with her, the more demanding she will become; the more he desires her, the less she finds him desirable; the more comforts he provides for her, the more indolent, stupid and inhuman she will become – and man will grow lonelier as a result…”
If you can’t find happiness in solitude you will only suffer in servitude…
702. We are only limited by the barriers we place in front of ourselves. The battle is won and lost in our brains.
703. Do you want to be with someone that you have to worry about them cheating on you every time they were out of your sight? You can’t force loyalty. If you try to, it generally backfires anyway.
704. Assholes get laid. Nice guys get laid into.
705. If you’re married, the last person you should have to look out for is your partner. When your partner is the person most likely to stab you in the back, there’s a problem. When they’re standing in FRONT of you, poking you with the knife, to win points with complete strangers, it’s time to ask WTF.
706. It is chivalrous when she likes it and sexist when she doesn’t.
707. Except for a very small minority, middle aged women are single for a very good reason.
708. If you have to chase a woman, just leave. No pussy is worth chasing. It should be mutual. Women love to fuck also. If shes stringing you along, she just doesn’t want to fuck you.
709. She may be the love of your life, but you are not the love of her life. Grow a set and end it.
710. One thing about cheating spouses… they cheat because they wanted to. No one MAKES them do it.
711. You’re getting divorced. This is now business, not romance. Set your heart aside and do the practical things you need to protect yourself. Yes it sucks, but she is not exactly going to look out for your best interests which leaves only you to do so.
712. Pussy is like heroin. Once you had it once you want it all the time. You like how it makes you feel and you’ll do really stupid shit to get your hands on it. The difference is society as a whole knows heroin is bad for you but tries to convince us pussy (and the commitment it takes to harness it) is good for you.
713. ‘Dad’ is a synonym for words like ‘mule’, ‘sucker’, ‘ATM’, or ‘asexual loser’ in modern american society. Que the TV laugh track.
714. Whatever great wife you may have, you are only “renting” her. As long as you pay your rent you might be fine. Miss a payment, and trouble starts. Gone broke and can’t pay anymore? Too bad. Your time is up and you get evicted. The Rent? Resources (money, stuff, power, social status), being Awesome, offering a future and perspective, being socially of importance in the community, etc. Bottom line is: you may have gotten vows that look like it, but you’ll never own. You just rent. And one day, your lease will be terminated. Despite the Disney Smoke curtain.
715. Confidence is an aphrodisiac to women.
716. Generally speaking, attraction is different between both sexes.
Men are primarily attracted to physical beauty and femininity. Examples of physical beauty are a woman’s face and her figure. Examples of femininity are long hair and female-only attire like dresses and skirts. These things are [sexually] attractive to men.
Women are primarily attracted to PSALM and masculinity. PSALM is an acronym for power/personality, status, athleticism, looks, and money. Generally speaking, these are embodied in a man such as a confident, handsome, ambitious, successful leader. Masculinity also embodies many traits that correlate with this such as strong, confident, independent, non-emotional, tough skinned, competitive, and so on.
717. My woman says that she’d rather be married to nobody but me,
Not even if Jupiter himself should seek her.
So she says; but what a woman says to a desirous lover
Is fit to be written on wind and flowing water.
– Gaius Valerius Catullus
718. Forgiveness is by you and for you. For YOU to move on. Really has nothing to do with them. It would help you to move on. Almost all people really don’t mean to do harm. It is just a byproduct of their actions. A famous man once said, Forgive them, for they know not what they do.
719. “You got equality 40 years ago. You’re fighting for supremacy now. Feminism is a supremacist cult.”
720. Set a boundary: other people are allowed to bring X amount of trouble into your life. When they cross the boundary, Y happens.
721. The degree of urgency to the cohabitate/marriage desire is very much correlated to the age and financial solvency of the woman.
722. Giving only works if it is a 2 way street. If one person is always giving of themselves but only getting back in limited quantities (if at all) then it invites resentment and frustration and eventually anger and discord. When the relationship reaches that point, it is very difficult to get things back on track when there is no obvious sign that giving of yourself is appreciated. Being appreciative of your partners efforts shows that those efforts are noticed and recognized for what they are. When the thoughts, feelings, actions aren’t recognized or reciprocated in some way, it begins to feel like a losing battle and so the giving stops altogether, and then things fall apart. Even a simple “thank you” shows recognition for the effort made, and that, in turn inspires a willingness to put out more effort. It really is simple cause and effect, but the concept seems so lost on most people nowadays. Most people are so self absorbed that they don’t even consider the effects their actions have on someone else, nevermind thinking of someone else first.
723. If someone’s partner particularly rejects them when she is ovulating it’s a good sign she has the hots for someone else.
724. So long as the locus of your happiness and fulfillment is external to you, you will never find it much less sustain it. Find it within.
725. A lot of our own limitations come from our mental state and how we perceive ourselves to be.
If a person acts according to that mental model, they’re going to be limited by their beliefs of what they can and cannot do.
“Fake it ’til you make it” is about learning that you can do things you didn’t think you could do, learning to adjust your view of yourself, and eventually getting to the point where it’s no longer fake but authentic.
726. One of the most significant things to learn from RP is to stop being afraid to make your wife mad. Don’t TRY to make her mad, but the fact is when two people of the opposite sex live together they are going to do stuff to irritate each other. No matter how awesome you are she will still get pissed on occasion. Treating these occasional hamster outbursts like they matter has been the downfall of so many decent men.
Refuse to be one. If you mess up, own it. If its a hamster outburst, laugh it off or call the furry little bastard on his shit. Not living in fear of upsetting the princess is so freeing you can’t believe it.
727. Women don’t reward men for favors done for them. They reward men for being an amazing man on his own path in life who they are flattered to be with.
728. You don’t fall in love with the person, you fall in love with YOUR INVESTMENT in them…
729. Whatever you invest in, you value. Get the girl to invest in you by her doing you favors. She will then value you.
730. The psychological abuse of always getting rejected for sex which is something that you really need as a man is just that: abuse. Women are very quick to play the “abuse card” themselves, but they simply are silent about their own sophisticated forms of abuse in marriages.
731. Women pressure men to get snipped as a form of mate guarding. It takes those men out of the pool for young women who want kids.
732. The more you depend on someone, the more power they possess over you. A person can only have power over you if they control something you desire.
733. Witholding sex in a LTR and expecting the husband to be faithful is downright abuse. Nothing less.
734. Are we actually living our dreams, or are we killing ourselves trying to meet other people’s expectations?
735. If women truly cared what men thought and felt, they wouldn’t expect men to endanger themelves protecting and providing for them. Their role is to nurture and comfort. Men’s role is to protect and provide. When they don’t provide nurturing and comfort, why should men uphold their side of the bargain?
736. Marriage is a business arrangement no matter how you want to look at it. The participants are you, your spouse and optionally a higher power (in addition to society, family, etc which can place tremendous pressures on staying together or not). It is a form of business partnership.
What is the one business model financial advisors tell you NEVER to enter into?
737. Shit tests are not supposed to be fixed. Shit tests usually look like they’re based on actual fixable issues, but they’re not. They’re emotional issues dressed up to look like something else.
The problem is almost never what they say it is. The real problem is how they feel. That’s what they want you to fix⎯their feelings.
Responding to feelings with facts doesn’t work well with people who are irrationally upset. This is why facts do very little to reassure people with phobias. Someone with a phobia of flying, for example, may know that it’s highly unlikely that their plane will crash, but that knowledge doesn’t make them feel better.
The key to passing shit tests is to recognize the emotion behind the test. 90% of the time she’ll be afraid of something⎯being alone, of an uncertain future, etc. Your words don’t really matter, but your attitude does. If you’re calm, confident and take the lead you’ll breeze through it. Don’t get upset. If she can make you upset, she’ll feel like you don’t have the situation under control.
Again, the problem is not what she says it is. You can ignore that, for the most part. Focus on the root feelings and respond to those.
738. Women are attracted to strong men who lead. Ergo, they can never be happy if they also attack and sabotage men for having those traits.
739. Because women have been drinking from the feminist fountain for so long, they are no longer feminine, and hence unappealing to a masculine man looking for his counterpart.
740. Love is not a reason to tolerate disrespect.
741. If the man has to escalate the situation in order to feel/get respect, then the relationship is already in a downward spiral.
742. There is a hell of a difference between alone and lonely.
743. Don’t waste your life fixing the life she made for herself.
744. The women with the highest cock counts are the ones who treat intimacy like it is the same as walking the dog or shaking hands. Without that intimacy, the relationship is pre-destined to failure.
Biologically they are immune to the bonding effects of oxytocin, the hormone released during intercourse that is responsible for bonding. Oxytocin is the rush we feel when we are in love and have those strong bonding sensations. Women get the largest shots of it during orgasm and childbirth. Trigger those transmitters enough times with hot guys way out of her league and the woman becomes chemically broken. The ability of a not-so-hot guy to deliver those same feelings is not there. The junkie will go in search of her fix either by not settling and continuing to ride the cock carousel or through infidelity.
745. The incentive for a woman to stay in a relationship and work things out is gone. Men and marriages are disposable.
746. The divorce rate is precisely why men shouldn’t get married. ” Till death do us part ” has turned into ” Till she gets mad and then goes and fucks the neighbor / co worker / insert appropriate escape from reality here.
747. You can only drag an anchor for so long . At some point you have to cut it loose .
748. Anyone who becomes more interested when you tell them you have a good professional job (or any high paying job) is sending a big red flag because they want the plow horse and the lifestyle you could provide.
749. Trust is like a china plate. If you drop it and it breaks, you can put it back together with a lot of work and care. If you drop it and break it a second time, it will split into twice as many pieces and it will require far more time and care to put back together again. But drop and break it enough times, and it will shatter into so many pieces that you will never be able to put it back together again, no matter what you do.
750. How do most women spell love? M-O-N-E-Y
751. Marry the wrong woman and you die a little death every. single. day.
752. It’s hard to love people that you can’t trust.
753. Men will leave a woman over the things she has done. Women will leave a man over the things he HASN’T done. In other words as a man you do nothing wrong other than not making her “feel” a certain way and she will leave you.
754. Marry a single mom and the hierarchy placement is typically:
Crotch fruit #1
Crotch fruit #2
Crotch fruit #n
Furry beloved animal #1
Furry beloved animal #2
Furry beloved animal #n
Blue Pill Chump-on-A-String that she keeps on a leash cuz it makes her important. Valid. And frees up her cash to do with as she pleases.
AND, this shit is hardwired in her. The only way to get higher on the list is for her to identify you as NOT a BP chump.
755. A woman’s love is opportunistic. Don’t take it personal when they love you or when they reject you.
756. Marriage is a partnership nearly identical to a business partnership. Both parties need to bring quality and talent to the table. You wouldn’t enter into a business partnership with someone who has endless debt, bad credit, a different vision for the business or low motivation.
And so on.
757. Women don’t appreciate men’s ability to think logically.
758. You will lose a lot of money chasing women, but you’ll never lose women chasing money!
759. This is a great screening tool for a partner and the first question to ask a friend who is asking advice on a potential relationship. Always ask, “if a great opportunity came up for you to experience something great that your partner couldn’t participate in or wasn’t interested in, would they be excited for you and encourage you or would they either blatantly or subversively be a road block”? If the answer is the latter, it should be a deal breaker 100% of the time.
760. Sometimes giving up is entirely due to the other person not giving back.
761. Girls now days expect a $20,000 ring, a $50,000 wedding, a $15,000 honeymoon, a $100,000 car, and a $1,000,000 house before they decide to marry the guy. Oh, and he has to look good. All they have to offer is a used up pussy.
762. If the tape in your head is always running about the things you don’t do and doesn’t celebrate the epic things you do do, you’ll be down on yourself and a lot less happier than you would be otherwise.
763. Do not expect to find your next serious LTR contender on most dating sites. Some guys have been able to read between the lines on those places to avoid a series of disappointments.
If a woman has very little on her profile, she’s just looking for validation and free meals.
If she talks about how she’s a fun person, she’s looking for all the Chads she can eat.
If she says she’s sick of players, she’s had one too many pump ‘n’ dumps and thinks she wants to settle with someone; but she’ll get the itch again fast.
If she rambles about how wonderful a partner she is (cooking, loyalty, etc.) she is determined to pin down a provider.
If she rambles about being on a life journey, she’s a flake, but usually great in bed.
If she has a long list of demands and expectations, she’s looking for a provider, but will probably divorce the first sucker who commits.
If she talks about things in life she’s passionate about and it includes something active and something to do with her job, she’s possibly worth meeting⎯at least, compared to the rest.
If you are single, look overseas, because you want someone with traditional family values who hasn’t spun around the carousel enough to wear out the gears. You have to look in places where that’s still valued. Unfortunately, those places are narrowing all the time.
764. If you place some one, any one, on a pedestal, eventually they will look down on you.
765. “Equity and reasonableness are of minor relevance to a woman’s emotional self-satisfaction. Women do not sacrifice their emotional well-being to do what is morally or reasonably right, but rather sacrifice what is morally or reasonably right as to fulfill their emotional needs.”
– Illimitable Man
766. Now, where would you find a girl who is not only stunning, but also really has her act together? Hint: That kind of girl doesn’t get blind drunk 4 nights a week, shaking her ass in a club for validation from random dudes. Meet crazy girls in crazy places. Meet normal girls in normal places.
767. A man living alone is not what society deems socially productive. All that money made needs to go to raising a family to keep up the numbers, not to motorcycles, booze and hookers. A happy man living alone is even a threat: he may affect others and there might soon be 2 happy men living alone and so on and so forth.
768. Your life ain’t the Titanic. Women and children do not come first. Take care of yourself.
769. Strength of character comes from an abundance of challenges, not from the lack of them.
770. Life isn’t a Western movie. Sometimes the bad guy wins.
771. There is no doubt in my mind that a woman withholding sex is spousal abuse. Nothing less. And on top of that breach of marriage contract and vows.
772. Failure is essential to success. Yes you heard that right. To succeed you must first fail and learn all the ways that weren’t the correct way.
773. When in doubt, always be more dominant. Ramp it up a few notches with her, and she will be demurely and happily along for the ride. Women love to be submissive. They’ll never admit it, but they love it.
774. One of the core issues with feminism is that it is not a fight against The Patriarchy™. It’s rebellion against their biologically-driven femininity. There will never be an end to it, because they’re battling their innate wiring.
775. Briffault’s Law, hypergamy, and solipsism are the Rosetta Stone of understanding most female’s behavior.
776. During a period of many years in a previous relationship of mine, I heard…
1) the sincerest apologies
2) numerous claims of epiphanies
3) heartfelt promises of change
4) complete agreement about how things need to be going forward
… over and over and over again. It never stopped. Ignore what she says, watch what she does.
777. If your wife or girlfirend says she likes a little extra weight on you, she is lying. What she really likes is that you are less attractive to other women so she doesn’t have to worry about competition. She also doesn’t have to work as hard herself.
778. The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.
779. Red Pill and all its aspects is that you need to be the change you want to see in the world. Yeah, that was Ghandi but still, it’s timeless wisdom. Don’t say “well, since my woman won’t do it, then I won’t either.” Totally backwards. Take some pride in yourself and lead. If she won’t follow, then you have a complaint. But doing nothing and then complaining it’s not working is for suckers.
780. The difference between getting a sexual harrassment charge and getting laid is how attractive the guy is.
781. Girls love to attack docile men over the internet or in public with feminist rants, but put Chad in front of them and they instantly want to make babies.
782. If I had a dollar for every girl that didn’t find me unattractive, eventually I wouldn’t be unattractive.
783. Feminists are created when men stop being men. It is their unconscious way of lashing out at weak guys. If men started acting like men again, then women will naturally follow suit and embrace their femininity and nature will right itself and all will be right with the world.
784. What is sexual harrassment? When an ugly dude wants some.
785. Your life is not infinite. Do not waste any of it on people, causes, or opinions that aren’t important.
786. There is nothing gentlemanly or even manly about being a doormat.
787. Women want a man that other women want to fuck and men respect or want to be.
788. Being overt about Red Pill awareness with women is almost always self defeating because it exposes the Game. Women want to play the game, they don’t want to be told how it operates.
789. Reciprocity is a perfectly reasonable expectation from all relationships, except for parent-child.
790. There is a message in the way a person treats you…. just listen.
791. “Loneliness expresses the pain of being alone and solitude expresses the glory of being alone.”
― Paul Tillich
792. Some of you guys need to change your mindset and become more awesome. More dominant.
That woman is begging to be fucked into a coma.
*Most* women love and crave to be submissive. It’s their default setting, wired into their biology like shit tests and hypergamy.
Be that guy.
793. It is RP reality that women generally nurture their children very well, but their men not so much.
794. Most couples counseling is based off the standard narrative that desire can be negotiated and as we all know that’s not true.
795. What you allow is what will continue.
796. No intimacy for years? You have a roommate not a marriage.
797. The man that feminism wants you to become is not the man that women are attracted to.
798. “Trust is not an easy thing, but a woman cannot truly submit until she trusts a man sufficiently not to abuse his power over her.” I simply think there are very few men walking the planet worthy of submitting to, for a huge number of women. Whether we want to blame socialisation or the feminist imperative, most men are simply soft physically, emotionally and spiritually and unworthy of leadership. Most men make stupid financial decisions and simply shouldn’t be trusted to lead a family.
I’m all for men taking the leadership role in their relationship and for their family, but a huge number of men really aren’t up to the task. Leadership is not about getting people to serve you, true leadership is how well you can serve those in your charge so that they want nothing more then to follow you.
799. Good communication is the openness and trust to have sometimes very candid discussions between partners. I don’t need to know every single thought that’s going on in her head but would like to know her concerns, her fears, what pleases her,… and she should want to know what mine are.
800. Good communication is by having openness and understanding. Which cultivates trust. Which strengthens love. Improves sex and lowers stress.
801. Good communication is – say what you mean and mean what you say – be honest .. no mucking about – most often this is hard to do because we are trying to avoid conflict and, in doing so, we are trying to guess what the other person wants to hear. If your actions match your words – no issues.
802. A Gamma Male is simply a man that has both Alpha and Beta traits in decent quantity and balance. Whether he started off as a pure Alpha and added Beta along the way, or started off as a pure Beta and figured out how to Alpha up, doesn’t matter. He’s got a balance to him finally; he’s a nice guy with a sharp edge, a bit of an asshole but sweet to her, does what he wants but takes what she wants into account too, could pull another woman or two but stays faithful to her. He’s carrot and stick, inspiring her to her best relationship behavior with him and rewarding her for it. He’s the pump but not the dump, nor the chump for her rump. An Omega Male on the other hand is someone that lacks both Alpha and Beta Traits. A real no getter like a Homer Simpson would be a perfect example. Words that come to mind as descriptors are things like “loser”, “totally useless” and “soon to be ex-husband”.
803. “Living well is the best revenge.”
Living longer helps too.
804. Like most of us, I notice the reality of guys that are married 5+ years with 2-4 kids. When we are together and sharing a cigar most will exclaim how they wish their wives would initiate sex more. They almost always share that the amount of intimacy in the marriage is sub-par/not meeting their needs. My advice is simple….”You are the King. She is your Queen. Go get your Queen. She’s waiting for you.”
805. If you go sharing your concerns and fears with a woman, she will see it as an act of weakness and lose respect and/or attraction.
806. Give the gift of your absence to those who do not appreciate your presence.
807. Love is friendship set to music. Love is when you are apart it does not bother you because you are in one another’s heart. Love is trusting one another with your emotions, all of them.
MY1. When you begin to notice as your child gets older, that they begin to look more like the guy your woman cheated on you with, it means that things went on for much longer than you thought.
MY2. If she has filed protective orders against more than one guy, you have a good chance of being the next one.
MY3. If she’s divorced from both of her kids fathers, you are just the next branch.
MY4. If she didn’t mind cheating with a 3 year old at home, she’s not worth trusting.
MY5. If she’s had more than one bankruptcy and still has money issues, it’s called a clue!
MY6. Romance is like alcohol. It can heal and it can hurt. It can create joy and it can create pain. It’s often responsible for some of the best and some of the worst moments of your life. It can obscure a terrible idea into a brilliant one; it can distort a terrible person into a fate-filled lover….
Romance is like alcohol. it can become an addiction, consuming us, destroying lives and ruining relationships with those closest to us. Some people can’t seem to get enough of it. They seek it out in the most unacceptable of places — their friend’s spouse, a young impressionable co-worker, or an ex that they can’t quite seem to let go of. They will lie, cheat, steal, and hurt others just to get one more fix of it, yet their behavior will always appear justified in their own mind. – http://www.observer.com.
MY7. “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” – Friedrich Nietzsche. BULLSHIT! You should be upset that she lied to you. It shows that she doesn’t value you as a man, or your feelings as her spouse.
Don’t listen to what they say. Watch what they do!
And I’m so sorry.